What's new
Carbonite

Welcome to Carbonite! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Support Negative feedback

Status
Not open for further replies

Jourowwebliksem

Junior Member
Rating - 97.1%
33   1   0
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
96
Reaction score
10
Points
735
Location
Kwazulu natal
U would like to know if i can despute my review https://carbonite.co.za/index.php?feedback/feedback/189946/view

I did say to him i will ship ,but would wait for payment and funds to be cleared buyer was quite the whole day till 8 o clock at night after i relisted my item and had send him whatsapp messages stating that i would relist item and take it as he would pass , he said i should of given him time till midnight witch i dont think is fair i we did not agree to that time , so i would like to know if admin can remove it or do i just also leave a negative reply to him

Sorry if it seems petty but my score is a reflection of me personally i have all the messages i could forward aswell , and i also did apologize for any inconvenience caused


User state: Valid

No matching spam trigger logs were found.
 

Off-The-Chart

....And Now, Back To Searching....
VIP Supporter
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Joined
Mar 15, 2011
Messages
11,125
Reaction score
1,784
Points
18,505
Location
PTA North
well, if there was already an agreement in place that he was taking the item, I feel you should have at least held out to hear from buyer before just re-listing item

as you said, there was no agreement on the midnight thing, but then again was it even proposed that you would give him till then?

think a neutral would have been more suited @dylanjp1234
 

dylanjp1234

Junior Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Joined
Jun 17, 2017
Messages
359
Reaction score
16
Points
885
Location
Cape Town
well, if there was already an agreement in place that he was taking the item, I feel you should have at least held out to hear from buyer before just re-listing item

as you said, there was no agreement on the midnight thing, but then again was it even proposed that you would give him till then?

think a neutral would have been more suited @dylanjp1234
Neutral could be reasonable, however he asked whether I'm still taking it at 18:33 and edited his "Sold" post to "Back up for sale buyer had other commitments" at 18:44 without a response from me. That's 11 minutes, which to me shows that the seller intended to withdraw from our deal while pending payment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies

Top Donors

$320.00
$275.00
$210.00
$185.00
Top