Percent received of goal amount for this month: (57%)
Please donate to, amongst other things, purchase and install modifications for Carbonite.co.za, the licensing fees for the Vbulletin software, and some of the hosting costs.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)

Shipping like a Boss :-)

Hi Forumites

I am offering a door to door service powered by The Courier Guy

They offer a good service, preprinted waybills and cheap rates, which in turn means that I can offer low prices.

Overnight Courier R100 for up to 2kgs, R50/kg extra. As long as actual weight and volumetric weight (LxBxH/5000) is less than or equal to 2kgs, then I can move your parcel. I am only offering this service for small items in their original packaging or that fit in the courier fly bags. Items included would be SSD's, HDD's, CPU's, Documents and RAM etc. I will NOT ship Motherboards and Graphics cards using this option as more than often, they work out to 2kg

Domestic Air Freight (48hrs) R150 for up to 5kgs, R30/kg extra. As long as actual weight and volumetric weight (LxBxH/5000) is less than or equal to 5kgs, then I can move your parcel. This is ideal for Motherboards, Graphic Cards (Even two for those SLI/CF sales), smaller PSU's and Mobo+CPU+Ram Bundles and Laptops etc.

Domestic Road Freight (72hrs) R200 for up to 20kgs, R10/kg extra. As long as actual weight and volumetric weight (LxBxH/4000) is less than or equal to 20kgs, then I can move your parcel. This is ideal for Cases and Screens etc.

Also if your area is deemed remote by The Courier Guy then there is a R70 subcharge and you will sometimes experience a delay as they use a 3rd party courier for that area.

Local Same Day R100 per flyer bag/box. This applies to major cities, it a same day collection and delivery, the item needs to be booked for collection before 11am and will be delivered on the same day before 5pm.

Collection/Delivery within the same province R150 for up to 20kgs. This applies to a collection from a major city like say Cape Town and delivery to town like Hermanus.

Insurance = No Insurance is offered by my service

================================================== =========================================

Shipping Template:

Description of item: ?
    Dimensions of box/parcel (cm): ?
    Approx. weight: ?

Date: ?
    Collection time: 10am-3pm
    Call before collection? Y/N

Collection:

Business name if appl.: ?
    Contact Person: ?
    Contact Number: ?

Address:

?

Delivery:

Business name if appl.: ?
    Contact Person: ?
    Contact Number: ?

Address:

?

================================================== =========================================

For a quote please send the info in the template to s a l e s @ s i t a s dot c o dot z a
    Last edited by Oj0; 08-09-2015 at 12:49 PM.

o.O LOOK IN UNDER THE STICKIES IN THE RESELLER FORUM FOR MY SHIPPING THREAD O.o

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

Re: Shipping like a Boss :-)

Those prices are great Ichi Thanks

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)

Only use Ichi and don't use any other courier, you will regret it
    Last edited by Mr-Day-Wing; 27-11-2014 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Grammer

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

Now I won't have to send you a message every 5 minutes asking for the shipping template hahaha
    @Mr-Day-Wing your signature dude I can't decide whether you are a young father or you are dating teenage girls hahaha
    4690k @ 4.0ghz | Custom Cooling Loop | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | MSI Gaming X 1060 3GB | SP900 M2 256GB | RM850 | Custom Desk Build (COMING SOON) | Logitech G930, Logitech G502 Proteus Core, Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Let's Get Dangerous!

Mentioned
    483 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Day-Wing View Post
    Use Ichi only don't use any other courier you will regret it
    Hehe I see you put up the signature

There are a few more options I need to add - I will update the thread once I have watched my fill of Fast N Loud this evening

Mentioned
    483 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_bomb View Post
    Now I won't have to send you a message every 5 minutes asking for the shipping template hahaha
    @Mr-Day-Wing your signature dude I can't decide whether you are a young father or you are dating teenage girls hahaha
    lol you have been quite good lately - I think you may have saved it somewhere

Mentioned
    483 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nan0s0ldier View Post
    Those prices are great Ichi Thanks
    Thanks burrdy

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_bomb View Post
    Just save the template that's what i did Lol I am a young father of five cpu's and three motherboards They have been multiplying like rabbits of late... The teenage girls we will leave that to you to speculate

Mentioned
    483 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Day-Wing View Post
    Just save the template that's what i did Lol I am a young father of five cpu's and three motherboards They have been multiplying like rabbits of late... The teenage girls we will leave that to you to speculate
    It would be a small miracle to be the father of a teenage daughter at your age

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ichigo View Post
    It would be a small miracle to be the father of a teenage daughter at your age
    Yip And i wouldn't be cudding if i did have one :/