Percent received of goal amount for this month: (40%)
Please donate to, amongst other things, purchase and install modifications for Carbonite.co.za, the licensing fees for the Vbulletin software, and some of the hosting costs.

Mentioned
    133 Post(s)

Please close your threads after sale is completed

I've enabled access to close your own threads in this forum. Please close your threads after you've completed the sale

Mentioned
    272 Post(s)

Re: Please close your threads after the sale is completed.

Thanks, and also dont forget to use your Itrader.
    | i7 2600K @4.4GHz | GIGABYTE Z77-UD3H | 2X8GB GSKILL SNIPER 1866 | GIGABYTE GTX690 | PHANTEKS P400 | CUSTOM WC | GSKILL RIPJAWS KM780 RGB | MAD CATZ MMO TE | SAMSUNG S27A950D |

VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT PM ME FOR FORUM HELP/ISSUES. THERE ARE MODS FOR A REASON.

Mentioned
    272 Post(s)

Re: Please close your threads after the sale is completed.

A little guide courtesy of Quantum714

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum714
    For those that are unsure of how to close(or lock) their threads, it is a simple process.

Go to your own thread.
    Look above your original post, on the right hand side you will see a few options, "Thread Tools, Administrative, Search Thread, Rate This Thread, Display" all with their own dropdown menu.
    Click on Administrative. As a normal user, your only option will be to 'close this thread'.
    Select it and click proceed.
    Thread Closed.

| i7 2600K @4.4GHz | GIGABYTE Z77-UD3H | 2X8GB GSKILL SNIPER 1866 | GIGABYTE GTX690 | PHANTEKS P400 | CUSTOM WC | GSKILL RIPJAWS KM780 RGB | MAD CATZ MMO TE | SAMSUNG S27A950D |

VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT PM ME FOR FORUM HELP/ISSUES. THERE ARE MODS FOR A REASON.