Percent received of goal amount for this month: (57%)
Please donate to, amongst other things, purchase and install modifications for Carbonite.co.za, the licensing fees for the Vbulletin software, and some of the hosting costs.

Mentioned
    133 Post(s)

Acting like an idiot

Hi Everyone,

Lets get something straight. If you're going to whine about rules, moderators, admins and any other crap, please feel free to let me know now. I will then ban you now, and we can all stop playing games.

Here's the gist of it:
    FIOFO

And if you threaten me with legal steps, just know that ANY chance of you EVER being allowed back onto this site, just flew right out the window (I am stubborn like that). Oh, and in case you THINK you have legal grounds to ANYTHING whatsoever, you don't (I checked).

If you're banned for acting like an idiot, then take it on the chin. If you don't like it, leave.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Re: Acting like an idiot

Die FIOFO term is myne, jy mag nie dit gebruik sonder my toestemming nie

Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

FFully agree Fire.

Legal threats, really? He's gotta be American.

Honestly, FIOFO says it all, and if you have a problem with any rule or the moderation discretion, then I recommend you exersize the last two letters of aforementioned abbreviation.
    Rule #9 - Never go anywhere without a knife

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

FIOFO = Fairly Irritable On Festive Occasions...

It is silly season after all. :P

All jokes aside + 1 000 000 interwebs for this, some of the rants lately have really been grinding my gears...

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

I find it strange how people whine about being banned when they know full well that the conduct is forthcoming of a ban, this is a online community and rules are there for all to adhere to, if you cannot comply with rules then you will take the appropriate action. There is also no legal entitlement to be kept a member of the community and in the absence of any prejudice becoming of defamation there is absolutely no way to substatiate a legal action for a ban.....you lose, good day sir!

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

BUMPing this up.... Firestar's words still ring true....

FIOFO....
    | i7 2600K @4.4GHz | GIGABYTE Z77-UD3H | 2X8GB GSKILL SNIPER 1866 | GIGABYTE GTX690 | PHANTEKS P400 | CUSTOM WC | GSKILL RIPJAWS KM780 RGB | MAD CATZ MMO TE | SAMSUNG S27A950D |

VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT PM ME FOR FORUM HELP/ISSUES. THERE ARE MODS FOR A REASON.