Percent received of goal amount for this month: (57%)
Please donate to, amongst other things, purchase and install modifications for Carbonite.co.za, the licensing fees for the Vbulletin software, and some of the hosting costs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Please keep Distributor/Supplier names/information Private.

To the Carbonite commuinity :

I ask that you guys please, please, keep information on suppliers and their products private and confidential.

If you have an item and it's still under warranty, put in your post : Under warranty with the supplier. Please don't post their names in the public. I see many forum members still posting supplier details in public. That information is classified as confidential between reseller and supplier.

Please, I ask you guys again, please refrain from posting this information where everybody can see it. The reseller market is cut-throat as it is, we really don't need people to make our lives even harder by posting what we can get from where and for how much.

If you have a friend who has accounts at resellers, by all means use them but please don't make it public and invite everybody to use them and then hurt resellers even more.

Regards

Frustrated Reseller

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

re: Please keep Distributor/Supplier names/information Private.

Quote Originally Posted by Senshi View Post
    To the Carbonite commuinity :

I ask that you guys please, please, keep information on suppliers and their products private and confidential.

If you have an item and it's still under warranty, put in your post : Under warranty with the supplier. Please don't post their names in the public. I see many forum members still posting supplier details in public. That information is classified as confidential between reseller and supplier.

Please, I ask you guys again, please refrain from posting this information where everybody can see it. The reseller market is cut-throat as it is, we really don't need people to make our lives even harder by posting what we can get from where and for how much.

If you have a friend who has accounts at resellers, by all means use them but please don't make it public and invite everybody to use them and then hurt resellers even more.

Regards

Frustrated Reseller

As much as this sucks , I'm sure that people would see the value in dealing with a reseller or buying something on carbonite second hand , rather than going to the distributor directly.

If people want to hassle with credit applications , shipping , etc , then let them ... I see no issue with this , however - there's a reason resellers are in this business and that's to make life for the end-users easier.

I have accounts with alot of distributors , but would prefer to have a reseller ( Like SliCK ) source the best prices , availability and service me as a customer rahter than having to run around like a headless chicken for days.

my 2c

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Bump!

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Bump!

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Bump, again I see tons of post with people putting in supplier details.

Guys, PLEASE, this information is confidential, if the warranty is through the supplier put in your post "Held through supplier" and if the person wants it you can then PM them with the info. PLEASE keep it out of the public view, I'm seeing tons of posts with people putting the info in their posts.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Don't know about other resellers but Dynamic Support handles the warrantee on our client' behalf dealing with defective returns etc so no need for supplier info to be passed on. If we all had access to the suppliers there would be no value for a reseller in the market. Please guys and girls, keep the information private and confidential. Thanks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

bump....
    Suppliers names and pricing is still being mentioned....

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

I don't totally agree, I mean even if you know who the suppliers are (peasy to find out), you still need to open an account to purchase (not for returns), and that's not easy as there are a lot of prerequisites like company reg number, trade references, corporate bank account etc.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    3770K 4.5GHz 1.15v | H100 | Maximus V Extreme | 16GB Corsair Platinum 2133 | GTX980Ti Gaming | AX860 | LG BD-R | Cosmos S | 840Pro | G15v2 | G500 | Z5500 | Xonar D2X | DELL U2715H

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

It's in the terms of using our forum. Dont like it? Go peddle your stuff somewhere else. Ive seen it today. People will get their rewards.
    | i7 2600K @4.4GHz | GIGABYTE Z77-UD3H | 2X8GB GSKILL SNIPER 1866 | GIGABYTE GTX690 | PHANTEKS P400 | CUSTOM WC | GSKILL RIPJAWS KM780 RGB | MAD CATZ MMO TE | SAMSUNG S27A950D |

VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT PM ME FOR FORUM HELP/ISSUES. THERE ARE MODS FOR A REASON.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reactor_sa View Post
    I don't totally agree, I mean even if you know who the suppliers are (peasy to find out), you still need to open an account to purchase (not for returns), and that's not easy as there are a lot of prerequisites like company reg number, trade references, corporate bank account etc.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    not only that, but you have to be a reseller.lol
    ive tried opening accounts for my office and short of lying to them,it wont happen
    965 be @ 3.8ghz||Hyper 212 Evo Turbo||M5A97 EVO||8gb Trident X 1600 CL8||XFX R9 290
    Nzxt Switch 810 SE Matte Black||Corsair AX860||Qnix 2710 1440p @ 96hz||Raid 0 Sammy 840 pro's