Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Watercooling flow question for splitter setup

Good day ppl of the infamous Carb forum.

I would want to know if it would be possible to have a T splitter in a watercooling loop that would feed liquid through to 2 reservoirs and go back to a single hard tube through the pump?

Alsp will it have an issue if you were to say have the T splitter on top and reservoirs below it and then let the outlet hard tubing of the reservoir run back to the top passed the Splitter? Suppose if you have good head presure and good flow?
    Phanteks Enthoo Evolv TG | Antec 750 EDGE Modular | MSI Gaming M5 Z270 | Intel Core i7-7700K | 16GB Trident Z | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8GB | LG 34" Curved Widescreen LED 144mhz | Corsair M65 | Razer Megaladon 7.1 | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Re: Watercooling flow question for splitter setup

I have found something that is similar to what I am aiming for.

But instead of the tubing running down into the pump from the reservoirs, I want the bottom to make a U shape in tubing and then go back past alongside the reservoirs and then go back down into the pumps.

https://youtu.be/aqG8fGuRp78
    Phanteks Enthoo Evolv TG | Antec 750 EDGE Modular | MSI Gaming M5 Z270 | Intel Core i7-7700K | 16GB Trident Z | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8GB | LG 34" Curved Widescreen LED 144mhz | Corsair M65 | Razer Megaladon 7.1 | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)

What are your concerns about doing the split ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

If the flow would be strong enough to push the water back over into the pump.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

makes no difference...any decent pump will be okay...id worry when its 4+waterblocks