Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Re: AMD and Intel's New Lineups - An Easy Breakdown of What You Need to Know

Quote Originally Posted by Phence View Post
    Are you saying unreleased processor A beats unreleased processor B?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Yes according to paper. But we'll wait and see

Mentioned
    299 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phence View Post
    Are you saying unreleased processor A beats unreleased processor B?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    But of course! Didn't you know that such statements make it true?

People need to spend less time learning and more time thinking
    Remove the word "co-incidence" from your vocabulary. Now, re-evaluate the evidence.
    2x Xeon X5690 6 Core CPUs @ 4.4 GHz || EVGA Classified SR-2 || 48 GB DDR3-1600 || 2x GIGABYTE GeForce GTX TITAN || 1 TB Samsung SSD
    8 TB Storage || Corsair Obsidian 800D || Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 1200W || Creative Sound Blaster ZX Sound Card

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

And notice I used the term "expected" ... Eh

I did not state that as a fact.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    Ryzen 9 1998X with 16 Cores, still whips Intel's ass

And RYZEN 9 is expected to out perform Intel
    Provide some numbers or STFU.
    Tired of providing toilet paper for people to wipe their asses clean of speculative bullshit that keeps flying out of said assholes.
    Everything you may accuse an "nvidiot" of being, you yourself are now perpetuating.
    i5 3570K @ 4.0Ghz | ASUS P8P67 Evo | 8Gb DDR3 @ 1600Mhz | Zotac GTX 750 | ASUS Xonar DG | Corsair AX750 | Plextor M5 64Gb | FD Arc Midi R2 | Mionix Caster | CM-Storm Quickfire (MX black) | DELL U2412M |

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

And notice I used the term "expected" ... Eh

I did not state that as a fact.
    Expected exmected. You sound the town alarm because you "expect" something to happen or because your expectation has permeated into your concious decision making process.
    I claim it is the latter.
    i5 3570K @ 4.0Ghz | ASUS P8P67 Evo | 8Gb DDR3 @ 1600Mhz | Zotac GTX 750 | ASUS Xonar DG | Corsair AX750 | Plextor M5 64Gb | FD Arc Midi R2 | Mionix Caster | CM-Storm Quickfire (MX black) | DELL U2412M |

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

@Munk couple things wrong with your name

First is the M, that should of been an "C", and two, the K which should of been a "T".

I expect you to make that change soon

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

@Munk couple things wrong with your name

First is the M, that should of been an "C", and two, the K which should of been a "T".

I expect you to make that change soon
    Right back at you buddy. Keep fueling the hype train and I will keep tearing up the track a few miles ahead of you.
    Chest beating aside, every mention of how AMD is going to destory Nvidia just reminds me of a multi-hour long meeting with suppliers that I don't have the time to give any fucks towards at this present moment.

So I mean this sincerely, you were simply someone in the front-line of this rally for speculation and wishful thinking to dominate testable, verifiable data and retail pricing.
    You came into my sights and I took shots at you. Not because of who you are but because of what you are propagating (hype).

You can come away from this thinking I'm a cunt or you can realise how little piling on the hype train actually helps or benefits anyone.
    Or you can do both, this is the internet after all.

I extend an apology in-so-far as my original posts may be construed as personal attacks.
    Beyond that I will take a shit on a 1080Ti and wipe my ass with the spikey side of an 1800X before I fanboy on any tech product/company.
    Last edited by Munk; 19-05-2017 at 11:50 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

crisis...

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Munk View Post
    Right back at you buddy. Keep fueling the hype train and I will keep tearing up the track a few miles ahead of you.
    Chest beating aside, every mention of how AMD is going to destory Nvidia just reminds me of a multi-hour long meeting with suppliers that I don't have the time to give any fucks towards at this present moment.

So I mean this sincerely, you were simply someone in the front-line of this rally for speculation and wishful thinking to dominate testable, verifiable data and retail pricing.
    You came into my sights and I took shots at you. Not because of who you are but because of what you are propagating (hype).

You can come way from this thinking I'm a cunt or you can realise how little piling on the hype train actually helps or benefits anyone.
    Or you can do both, this is the internet after all.

I extend an apology in-so-far as my original posts may be construed as personal attacks.
    Beyond that I will take a shit on a 1080Ti and wipe my ass with the spikey side of an 1800X before I fanboy on any tech product/company.
    I was writing a nice reply, until I saw you actually made an apology lol.

All you have to do, is just embrace and accept the fact the RYZEN 9 is the greatest! Omg lol

Fanboy stuff aside, it is important to remember that we are all human beings here. We all have our preferences. Hell if preferences didn't exist, you'd be sitting with 10 Lady Gagas right now. It is a human trait. To have preferences. This is the fundamental psychological concept, that separates us from machines. It's a healthy thing.

I have my reasons why I prefer AMD. They'r an innovative company. I admire what they do.

Crusading against one chip over the other is stupid. Because we only have two mainstream brands, and if Intel didn't exist, AMD would be just like boring Intel with only 32 bit architectures to their name before AMD 64 came out. Again, competition is a healthy thing.

Did you know that it was competition that actually brought about the invention of the first computer?

Now I need to go back to work.
    Cheerio buddy.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Dick measuring arguments aside, this bodes well for the consumer.

Even if AMD don't out do Intel, their pricing will and I like that we are increasing core count for a significant amount of processors across the board.
    | i7 3770 / Zotac Z77 / 16gigs of DDR3 / Elite 130 / SuperFlower Leadex 650 / MSI GTX780 twin frozr / Nuprime uDSD / Delid Mate v2 | Dutchie 6' 2" KingFish / DSD 6' 6" Hybrid / Magic Shot 9' Longboard |