Percent received of goal amount for this month: (40%)
Please donate to, amongst other things, purchase and install modifications for Carbonite.co.za, the licensing fees for the Vbulletin software, and some of the hosting costs.

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Lenovo G50-30

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lenovo G50-30

Evening folks

Been using this temporarily to connect to a TV and watch movies. Haven't used it about 5 months since I got another media player to replace the other broken one. Got it from someone for helping them rewire their home network last year.

Oh, and it runs Minecraft just fine if anyone was wondering

-----

Item : Lenovo Y50-30 laptop (basic 15.6" dual core Celeron affair with USB3 port, 750GB HDD)
    Warranty: Nope.
    Packaging: Not original but will package neatly.

Condition: Optical drive not working (Who still uses these?) Was dropped by previous owner, bit of plastic missing from right lid corner and palmrest has a crack from the same fall. Previous owner attempted to fix it with what I'm assuming is some sort of black duct-tape. Other than that, working fine without any problems. Installed 750GB HDD when I got it since they kept the drive that was in there. Battery is still good, original charger included.

Shipping: R99 PostNet courier or send you own.
    Collection: Sure, why not.
    Price: R1100
    Link : http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops...series/g50-30/

Turned on.jpgCracked.jpgSystem info.jpg

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Re: Lenovo G50-30

@JohnCS first dibs

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Intel i5 4430@ 3.2GHz// MSI z87-g43 // 16GB DDR3 1600 // MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB