Percent received of goal amount for this month: (45%)
Please donate to, amongst other things, purchase and install modifications for Carbonite.co.za, the licensing fees for the Vbulletin software, and some of the hosting costs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Exclamation CS GO inventory for sale

Good day Carbonites,
    I trust the CUD goes well.

I have my CS Go Items for sale.

Item: CS GO weapon skins
    Warranty: N/A
    Packaging: huh
    Condition: Will be stated in inventory section of my steam profile
    Reason: Collection Complete, now selling.
    Shipping: Ya, through cyberspace
    Collection: Call beforehand...
    Price: PM Me and we can discuss (sale/s to be done via EFT) or add me on steam and steam message, Nova Elite. Prices will be dependent/based on current selling prices on steam.
    Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ebrahim_yaseen0

I apologise if this template is wrong, please advise if so.

May the CUD be with you
    Intel i7 4790K. Asus Z97 Pro Gamer. 16Gb G-Skill Ares 1600MHz Cl9. Asus GTX780Ti DC II OC SLI. Corsair H80i. Raidmax RX1000-AE B Cobra. Corsair Force LX Series SSD 256Gb. Samsung 850 Evo SSD 250Gb. Toshiba HDD 7200RPM 2Tb. Samsung S27E390H.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Re: CS GO inventory for sale

Bump
    Did I mention that I will be charging what price I will recieve instead of what price buyer would pay.
    To explain, I am sure that everybody is aware of the cut steam takes from your sales. . .
    So if something is being sold for R 10.00 and the seller would recieve R 8.00, I will charge R 8.00.
    Prices still dependent on current selling prices shown on steam at the time of the sale.
    Most of my inventory could go for R 600.00 +- excluding my knife, knife price is tbd.
    Also, all items are Stat Trak items.
    Intel i7 4790K. Asus Z97 Pro Gamer. 16Gb G-Skill Ares 1600MHz Cl9. Asus GTX780Ti DC II OC SLI. Corsair H80i. Raidmax RX1000-AE B Cobra. Corsair Force LX Series SSD 256Gb. Samsung 850 Evo SSD 250Gb. Toshiba HDD 7200RPM 2Tb. Samsung S27E390H.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Prices adjusted to be about 10% off OP Skins prices. PM me to discuss

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

BUMP
    Come to me with offers

Mentioned
    137 Post(s)

I'll offer you a cheese and ham sammich?

*edit*

Can't offer you the cheese as the cheese I've got is a bit old, there's some mold on it that's busy growing into a small colony. I think at this stage the colony has discovered fire.. as I can see little things walking around and some puffs of smoke coming from it.

*edit edit*

Doesn't look like I can offer you the ham either. There's also a colony grown on the ham, and it looks like they are more advanced than the colony that developed on the cheese. They are raiding and pillaging the colony on the cheese, there's little tanks and assault rifles :O

*edit edit edit*

Oh no! Some sad news I'm afraid.. There was a third colony that developed on the bread itself. I think that they must have been the oldest, as the colony on the bread developed into superior faction. There was what appeared to be a tactical nuclear explosion, wiping out the colonies of ham and cheese. They had what looked like mechanized assault bots that went into do a cleaning up of both colonies.. Both colonies from ham and cheese have been eradicated, the remaining survivors have built a statue in honor of the colony from the bread.

*edit edit edit edit*

Looks like the colony from the bread has now taken the survivors of cheese and ham, and created labour camps. They have started conquering other pieces of bread, and using the labour camps to harvest the resources from nearby bread slices!

*edit edit edit edit edit*

Looks like some shit is going down in here! A neighbouring bread colony has discovered space travel by the looks of things! They came in little UFO's and wiped out the original bread colony, and freeing the slaves from the cheese and ham colonies, there's chanting and singing!

*edit edit edit edit edit edit*

Oh shit! The domestic worker is coming in now with a vacuum cleaner! She is going for the colonies! The terror, the horror!. Thousands of little screams I can hear..

Aaandd poof.

They'll gone.. Been sucked up into the abyss.

No more little colonies anymore

To OP : Sorry I can't offer you a cheese and ham sammich anymore. It's been vacuumed up.
    Last edited by Kuga; 30-01-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mentioned
    337 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuga View Post
    <so much random>
    "Sneaker Pimp" | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv mATX | MSI Z270M Mortar | Left Hand | i7 6700 | 2x8GB HyperX Savage 3000Mhz | Mú the cat | GTX1070 G1 | Corsair RM650 | Intel 535 480GB | Right Hand | Dell U2515H 1440p | Logitech G900 | Logitech G710+ | Logitech Momo

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

<so much random>.
    I read that whole thing and I have no idea why.
    OP GLWS, if I still played I would have taken something but alas I don't...

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

longass random snipped
    Is that what spontaneous combustion looks like in text form? .....We did warn you to go to your nearest dealership to be checked out...
    Intel Core i7-4770H | Gigabyte G1.Sniper.B5 (B85) | RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 | Antec HCG620W

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahaha