Junior IT Systems Administrator position available
Please see below position that the company that I work for currently has available should anyone be interested :
We are a national Network Operator who physically constructs and maintains our own infrastructure in South Africa and a few African countries. We are looking for someone who is interested in being the onsite systems administrator for one of our clients situated in Chloorkop, Johannesburg. This will involve any general IT support required by their onsite or remote users.
Please note this is a Junior IT Systems Admin position
You need to:
- Be a nice person and have a good sense of humour and upbeat personality, we are nice people and enjoy spending our time with likeminded people
- Must be fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- Be between 18-28 years of age
- Must have between 1-2-year(s) prior IT support experience.
- Experience working with various brands of printers.
- A+ and N+ IT certifications required.
- Senior Certificate (Matric) is required.
- Be well spoken and have good computer literacy skills in Microsoft Office and other Microsoft and general office-related applications.
- Google apps experience will be a plus.
- Enjoy being up and about and busy.
- Must be able to think for yourself as you will be the main contact on site, and must be a problem solver. You will receive support from our senior engineers but it is up to you to manage the client and ensure everything is always running optimally.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment, the day flies by here.
- Be interested in a career and want to achieve great goals in life. You will have the opportunity through this process to be promoted within the environment, or move laterally in the company if any other position / function interests you more. We believe in creating the opportunities for people to develop careers as their interests grow and sometimes change through life,
- Have a valid driverís license and own transport.
The position is available immediately.
Please kindly send your CV and a recent photo of yourself (so that we can identify you should you be called in for an interview) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact with you should you be shortlisted for an interview.