Percent received of goal amount for this month: (40%)
Please donate to, amongst other things, purchase and install modifications for Carbonite.co.za, the licensing fees for the Vbulletin software, and some of the hosting costs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DIY juice

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Re: DIY juice

I started DIY with Clyrolinx. Their concentrates are terrible. No amount of aging seems to get rid of that perfume smell and cheap taste.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DominionZA View Post
    I started DIY with Clyrolinx. Their concentrates are terrible. No amount of aging seems to get rid of that perfume smell and cheap taste.
    Maybe I'm blinded by n00bness but the ones I've put together so far have been OK.. not great but certainly not as bad as I thought they'd be. Guess I'll know once I've messed around with TFA, CAP, FA etc.
    i7 4790k | H75 | MSI Z97S Krait | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Gigabyte 970 G1 | Corsair 200R

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Razia View Post
    @DarrynB I see you discovered the DIY section in Ecigssa as well.

A wealth of information on that site.
    Yeah I see that... looks awesome. Also managed to find a nice RTA
    i7 4790k | H75 | MSI Z97S Krait | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Gigabyte 970 G1 | Corsair 200R

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DominionZA View Post
    Agree with you 100%. Was recommended Clyrolinx by a mate of mine in JHB.

Forked out R1000 on the premix VG/PG/3.34mg Nic and about 25 concentrates... STILL have 23 concentrates (of which most are 3/4 or full'ish). I thought it was the base that was too strong, but realised it was the concentrates after I bought from BLCKVapour.

Don't EVER buy from Clyrolinx. Horrible, HORRIBLE concentrates. Might as well be vaping chloroform, no jokes. They all taste too potent and incredibly artificial. Whether it be fruity flavours or dessert flavours.

BLCKVapour is legit.

As well as these guys: http://e-liquid-concentrates.co.za/ (only place I could order from when everyone else closed for Christmas).

They both stock the general international concentrates (which is what you want).

Check out Valley Vapour as well, but I think their concentrates are 50% more expensive than the other 2: https://valleyvapour.co.za/