Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DIY juice

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)

DIY juice

So I'm keen on getting into the DIY game in terms of juice and coils. Figured I'd start with the juice and see if I can find something on here before I buy new.

Items Wanted:
    * 500ml PG
    * 500ml VG
    * 100ml Nicotine
    * 3-4 fruit Bases - e.g. strawberry, kiwi, litchi, dragonfruit etc.
    * Vanillin, EM and Cream.
    Packaging Essential: Nope
    Desired Age: Doesn't matter
    Willing to accept a shipped item: Perhaps but preferably not
    Ballpark/Budget Amount: ~R400
    i7 4790k | H75 | MSI Z97S Krait | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Gigabyte 970 G1 | Corsair 200R

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Re: DIY juice

Quote Originally Posted by DarrynB View Post
    So I'm keen on getting into the DIY game in terms of juice and coils. Figured I'd start with the juice and see if I can find something on here before I buy new.

Items Wanted:
    * 500ml PG
    * 500ml VG
    * 100ml Nicotine
    * 3-4 fruit Bases - e.g. strawberry, kiwi, litchi, dragonfruit etc.
    * Vanillin, EM and Cream.
    Packaging Essential: Nope
    Desired Age: Doesn't matter
    Willing to accept a shipped item: Perhaps but preferably not
    Ballpark/Budget Amount: ~R400
    Hi bud this order with everything mentioned will total to R560 at BLCK vapour - EM I have no idea what the hell that is ....

well just remember this is consumables soo chances of someone selling is slim but worth a shot bud.... I hope this helps ... oh yeah depending on your mix ratio it is recommended to get ~ 10 flavors per per liter base as most flavours mix in at about 10% depending on personal taste as well but otherwise you're gonna sit with a lot of base left and no flavor to mix with it soo just look into that
    |xfx x58i Play hard|I7-975|CM V6GT cooler|6x2GB ram|Sandisk 64GB SSD|Powerex REX-850AS modular PSU|Creative SB1070|2x HD5670*|Coolermaster CM690|
    *A man is waiting on his GTX 970 ssc

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DunmanDP View Post
    Hi bud this order with everything mentioned will total to R560 at BLCK vapour - EM I have no idea what the hell that is ....

well just remember this is consumables soo chances of someone selling is slim but worth a shot bud.... I hope this helps ... oh yeah depending on your mix ratio it is recommended to get ~ 10 flavors per per liter base as most flavours mix in at about 10% depending on personal taste as well but otherwise you're gonna sit with a lot of base left and no flavor to mix with it soo just look into that
    Hey dude. Thanks for the input!

EM is Ethyl Maltol - sweetener. I did price everything at blckvapour before posting - but with delivery cost it's a bit more than that. Was hoping to get it a bit cheaper from someone who has spare. @Richardrpg also PM'd some invaluable advice and links and between his info and yours I think it looks like it might just be better to buy it direct. Thanks to you both!

I'll leave this open just in case I get lucky but otherwise I guess I'll wait for January
    i7 4790k | H75 | MSI Z97S Krait | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Gigabyte 970 G1 | Corsair 200R

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

You can try these guys as well

http://clyrolinx.co.za/

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

I've used blckvapour
    Fast delivery
    Just beware lol they have cool accesories like pipettes and beakers makes u feel like a scientist
    Easy to make tho ill use them but havent vaped in a month

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)

Thought I'd just update a little bit here with my escapades thus far...

Bought bases and flavours from Clyrolinx. Just bought a handful of fruit flavours and testing with a shake and vape they're OK so far... I reckon they'll need to steep a bit as they're quite sharp and "perfumey" right off the bat. Going to be buying some flavours from BlckVapour next week too as I'd like to try my hand at building some tried and tested flavours based on known recipes.

Also made my own coffee extract and vaped it fresh and it's absolutely phenomenal - I'm blown away by how good it is. So little effort too. Definitely going to try my hand at some other DIY extracts.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Hay there @DarrynB ,I'm also interested in making my own juice and own extracts like you did. Could you perhaps pm me some information on how you made you own coffee extract?

Would appreciate it thanx.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nicofourie View Post
    Hay there @DarrynB ,I'm also interested in making my own juice and own extracts like you did. Could you perhaps pm me some information on how you made you own coffee extract?

Would appreciate it thanx.
    Got the idea/recipe for the coffee extract from here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/...sed_in_ejuice/

Have also done chocolate and toasted coconut using the same principal and they're both fantastic as well.
    The flavours are almost too realistic ... if I can put it that way. Mixed the chocolate and coffee and it's literally like vaping a moccachino

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Thank you very much for the info.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

@DarrynB I see you discovered the DIY section in Ecigssa as well.

A wealth of information on that site.