Percent received of goal amount for this month: (57%)
Please donate to, amongst other things, purchase and install modifications for Carbonite.co.za, the licensing fees for the Vbulletin software, and some of the hosting costs.

Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Lightbulb Cloupor x3 kit + lots of goodies

Item: Cloupor X3 kit + 4 RBA coil decks (will build new coil on each one as you choose what coils you want) + 1x Kangertech Mini RBA plus + 1x cloupor SS316L @ 0.5Ohm new + 1x cloupor Kanthal dual @ 0.3 Ohm + 1x kangertech (5I) OCC @ 1.2 Ohm slightly used by previous owner of NEBOX I bought but still more than usable + 1x kangertech (5H) OCC @ 0.5 Ohm slightly used by previous owner of NEBOX I bought but still more than usable + 1x Tesiyi branded 3000mah at 45A haha gets me every time + 1 LG HG2 (chocolate) + cloupor mod sleeve + all spare seals for tank + 1 spare magnet for mod + 1x pack Japanese organic cotton @ 90x70mm + 1 coiling rod (1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5mm)

We can negotiate over the UD Wire Box Id say is abouts 80% or more wire left un-used and CW coiling kit (works like coil master incl scissor and tweezers and screwdriver and coiling can be done at (1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0mm)) at an extra cost

Warranty: lets go with no

Packaging:yes for all 5 RBA decks and kit and tesiyi battery and cotton obviously and coiling rod and will box nicely on top of that aswell

Condition: Works a 100% but mod got a few scratches while i was waiting for the sleeve though

Reason: Not using nearly as much as I should these days

Shipping: yeah sure C+R on you though

Collection: sure test it out first

Price: R1250 for everthing + R250 for wire box + R 120 for CW coiling kit

Link: the kit

PS all coils for the top box mini / NEBOX etc works on this so you wont have a problem finding coils

PM me and we can talk Im not in a rush though so yeah but can send pics via whatsapp there still wont upload photo's to carb from my pc not sure if its a prob on my side though

wil throw in 30ML of flavor as well 50/50 PG/VG 0% Nicotine but 10x flavors to choose from
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Re: Cloupor x3 kit + lots of goodies

bump
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

R1100 for everything except + R250 for wire box + R 120 for CW coiling kit

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

R1400 for everything...