Percent received of goal amount for this month: (211%)
Please donate to, amongst other things, purchase and install modifications for Carbonite.co.za, the licensing fees for the Vbulletin software, and some of the hosting costs.

Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanfall 2

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

Re: Titanfall 2

Quote Originally Posted by dash09 View Post
    Yeah Bro I run in hard, think we only had 1 round where we lost bad, i had 9 kills there. When I got disconnected we were just past halfway in the round and I was on 13 kills and 1 titan. Did you see how kawaaii my titan is? With the white skin, panda nose art and pink gun

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk
    it is an uber cool Titan - im still learning how to customize it >< and my play style is equal to that of a potato
    Last edited by Crouchinglee; 12-01-2017 at 12:35 PM. Reason: whoops not at the office now
    Intel i7 5820K, Gigabyte X99 Gaming 5P, XPG Dazzle 16GB 2400Mhz , Corsair H110, EVGA 980ti, Asus Phoebus Sound card, Antec Quattro 1200w OC, 6 X 2TB storage, 840 EVO 250GB SSD, NZXT 810 Switch, Catleap 2B 1440p@110Hz, MSI GE70 2PE Pro

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crouchinglee View Post
    It was fun and you play like a tank
    But my Origin is also a bit wonky ><
    It must be something with tf2 and origin because I play bf1 through origin and since the last update I think a month ago it's been working like a charm. Origin used to take long to get into, to get your game running etc.. but now it's seconds to get into a game and never get interrupted or kicked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Case Corsair 460X | CPU i7 7700K | CoolerH100i GTX | MB MSi Z270 P-CARBON | GPU GTX1070 AMP | RAM Vengeance LED 16GB | PSU 730W | Audio GX Gaming 5.1 | Headset Vengeance 2100 7.1 | Monitor SAM S27A950D | KB Redragon Vara | Mouse RAZER NAGA EPIC CHROMA M-Pad RAZER FIERY

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hopefully one day they will fix the frame rate bug with Ion's shield and I can actually play it. I like the concept but my shields only last for a few seconds.

Also, if you haven't tried it already, try running the Devotion with A-Wall against Titans. Shit melts through them.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benjin View Post
    Hopefully one day they will fix the frame rate bug with Ion's shield and I can actually play it. I like the concept but my shields only last for a few seconds.

Also, if you haven't tried it already, try running the Devotion with A-Wall against Titans. Shit melts through them.
    SMR + Amped weapons mate

Oh and use something like RivaTuner Statistics Server to cap fps to 61 for Ion.

Typed by typewriter
    rishen: 0 to dibs in 60 seconds
    Firestrm_za: Velvet glove. Iron Fist
    Luc: and my vengeance is slow in coming but you will enjoy it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'll give SMR a try, but will stick to A-Wall. Amped Weapons gives exactly the same damage increase and the two don't stack. The difference is that with A-Wall Titans can't do shit against you if you are in a good spot, all they can do is run. Yes Amped Weapons means you are more mobile, but a good Titan will just shoot you when you come out to attack.

With regards to the capping framerate, I thought of that but really I'd rather play the other Titans than limit my performance just to fix one bug. Heck if I wanted to do that I could limit it to 1 fps and just have unlimited shield :P

EDIT: Another reason I prefer A-Wall over Amped Weapons is because it's not a perk. Amped Weapons you can only use when you have earned enough score, A-Wall you can use when it's off cooldown (more uptime).
    Last edited by Benjin; 13-01-2017 at 09:32 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

If anyone has any kind of fps issue (lower than usual or benchmarks) then try what worked for me:
    Go into the Xbox app and go to settings and turn off all the settings under general. But most importantly turn off game DVR, for some reason game dvr gives a lot of shit with all games.
    Next, in the GeForce experience turn off shadow play (now known as share). This also affects your fps.
    Then go to Nvidia control panel and go to 3D settings and make sure you tick "use the advanced 3D image settings" and then go adjust these settings under the manage 3D settings tab on the left.
    Then make sure you have v-sync off in game.
    And lastly if your using dx12 in game shut that shit off!! Dx11 gives much higher frame rates. Hopefully they fix dx12 going forward but ATM it's just a gimmic.

There you have it, got most of the info online so it should help

Thanks guys,
    Nick.

Case Corsair 460X | CPU i7 7700K | CoolerH100i GTX | MB MSi Z270 P-CARBON | GPU GTX1070 AMP | RAM Vengeance LED 16GB | PSU 730W | Audio GX Gaming 5.1 | Headset Vengeance 2100 7.1 | Monitor SAM S27A950D | KB Redragon Vara | Mouse RAZER NAGA EPIC CHROMA M-Pad RAZER FIERY

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JustNick17 View Post
    If anyone has any kind of fps issue (lower than usual or benchmarks) then try what worked for me:
    Go into the Xbox app and go to settings and turn off all the settings under general. But most importantly turn off game DVR, for some reason game dvr gives a lot of shit with all games.
    Next, in the GeForce experience turn off shadow play (now known as share). This also affects your fps.
    Then go to Nvidia control panel and go to 3D settings and make sure you tick "use the advanced 3D image settings" and then go adjust these settings under the manage 3D settings tab on the left.
    And lastly if your using dx12 in game shut that shit off!! Dx11 gives much higher frame rates. Hopefully they fix dx12 going forward but ATM it's just a gimmic.

Thanks guys,
    Nick.

Not that I have issues but I'll go tweak abit. Always want more fps.

Cheers!

Typed by typewriter
    rishen: 0 to dibs in 60 seconds
    Firestrm_za: Velvet glove. Iron Fist
    Luc: and my vengeance is slow in coming but you will enjoy it

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JustNick17 View Post

Thanks guys,
    Nick.

I'm getting a solid 80-90 with everything turned up, though I'll try the dx11, if it gets me over 100 then great stuff
    / Msi Z270m / i7 7700k / Corsair H100i / MSI 1070 Gaming x / No Ramz, sell me some / Transcend 256gb ssd / Superflower Leadex II 850w / Mastercase Pro 3 / Dell S2716DG/ Logitech G410 / Logitech G502 / Harman Kardon Soundsticks III / Steelseries Arctis 5 /

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dash09 View Post
    I'm getting a solid 80-90 with everything turned up, though I'll try the dx11, if it gets me over 100 then great stuff
    It will for sure. Did for me. The benchmark tests suggest it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Orihalcon View Post
    Not that I have issues but I'll go tweak abit. Always want more fps.

Cheers!

Typed by typewriter
    Never hurts getting more fps if you have a 144hz monitor