Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: Bikers!?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Bikers!?

Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    Mercy, just mercy please

So stock on the new bikes still like hens teeth but I have morphed away from the 1090r to this, if I can find one. If I wanna be a total maniac my 250 is more ready than I am.

http://imgur.com/9nyTuKX

Just for sh1ts and giggles
    You can place an order for one, most KTM's will do that, Trax KTM had a couple available during the week, with a Demo if you want to ride it, and more stock is coming in June.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Re: Bikers!?

Quote Originally Posted by George S View Post
    You can place an order for one, most KTM's will do that, Trax KTM had a couple available during the week, with a Demo if you want to ride it, and more stock is coming in June.
    Yeah thx George. Bought new from Ktm's before (albeit enduro's) so know the drill. Just hate hanging about.
    Will contact Trax if I don't come right.
    Alfie and them this side also brought a demo back (1290r + 1090r) after the CT launch but just haven't been able to get free to get up to the ridge.
    Spoke to a few dealers in other areas and one said they would have bikes on the 26th, but I will be in Cape Town the rest of this week.
    Have an arvie free on Friday and will pop in at the dealership there. Nice shop down in CT

This would be my first adventure bike and I am sitting on the fence with decisions about a lot of stuff thats not directly related to the damn bike This will all pass if I see the thing in front of me though, retail therapy ftw!
    Last edited by Nero; 22-05-2017 at 09:16 PM.
    HAF-X, Asus Maximus Hero VIII, i7 6700K, CM Nepton 280L, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Asus 980Ti Strix OC, Coolermaster Pro Gold 1000W, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro