Percent received of goal amount for this month: (40%)
Please donate to, amongst other things, purchase and install modifications for Carbonite.co.za, the licensing fees for the Vbulletin software, and some of the hosting costs.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)

Re: Server performance issues

Quote Originally Posted by M45T3RBL45T3R View Post
    This is just getting weirder and weirder because gtx970 had a different ID than GTX970 but both return the same results. Neither of which is anywhere near 499
    maybe im looking at the wrong place?
    Here is a screen shot.

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    Ah nice, ek moet cache clear met elke nuwe run/test. Ek sal bietjie kyk daarna, daai kan probleme in die toekoms veroorsaak
    Check bietjie, ja. Dis op party plekke waar ek dit opgetel het, maar kan dit nie nou dadelik replicate nie. As ek dit weer teŽkom sal ek screenshot en vir jou PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by belleraphon View Post
    maybe im looking at the wrong place?
    Here is a screen shot.
    *img snipped*
    Nope. That is the correct spot. Perhaps in my case it is limiting me to posts since I joined? Or maybe supporters get more results?

Tons of results that I do not have like the CUD thread, the drivers thread or the one about the laptop or G27 just on that page.
    Intel Core i7-4770H | Gigabyte G1.Sniper.B5 (B85) | RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 | Antec HCG620W

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M45T3RBL45T3R View Post
    Nope. That is the correct spot. Perhaps in my case it is limiting me to posts since I joined? Or maybe supporters get more results?

Tons of results that I do not have like the CUD thread, the drivers thread or the one about the laptop or G27 just on that page.
    It might just be something like that yes. Better join the supporter club just to make sure