Percent received of goal amount for this month: (40%)
Please donate to, amongst other things, purchase and install modifications for Carbonite.co.za, the licensing fees for the Vbulletin software, and some of the hosting costs.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Pc show off'

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Re: Pc show off'

Some BEAUTIFUL rigs in here. Below is mine. Average gaming PC but I paid for it myself. So I'm happy with it....
    For everyone complaining not neat enough and too much dust I'll clean it next weekend when I'm back.
    20170112_113720.jpg20170112_113758.jpg20170112_113914.jpg
    Also no, no I don't have big enough speakers.

On a side note:
    I have absolutely no idea how to turn the pictures upright, any advice ?
    EDIT: LED's are turned on and off with the fan controller at the bottom.
    Last edited by ovisser1; 12-01-2017 at 12:02 PM.
    | Corsair 750D | MSI Z87-G45 | I5 4440+Raijintek 280mm | 12Gb RAM |
    | MSI GTX970 | 512Gb SSD | Vantec 550w | G19s, M.M.O 7, Kraken Pro,Nostromo |

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ovisser1 View Post
    Some BEAUTIFUL rigs in here. Below is mine. Average gaming PC but I paid for it myself. So I'm happy with it....
    For everyone complaining not neat enough and too much dust I'll clean it next weekend when I'm back.
    20170112_113720.jpg20170112_113758.jpg20170112_113914.jpg
    Also no, no I don't have big enough speakers.

On a side note:
    I have absolutely no idea how to turn the pictures upright, any advice ?
    EDIT: LED's are turned on and off with the fan controller at the bottom.
    You have beautiful pc! Are those 8 inch speakers you're rocking on your table ?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M45T3RBL45T3R View Post
    It's a remnant from my pre-uncapped days. Back then recording it myself was the only way I was gonna get any media. It made it's way into this system mainly because of the SABC3 retro hour so that I could get stuff like Magnum, Airwolf and Kojak, as well as for the occasional time Cricket or if some interesting form of Soccer is on. Also left in my previous recording times when there used to be interesting things so now it starts up every once in a while and records something. I think that 5PM slot was set to record SABC2. I just leave it on even if I'm not interested as I can always delete the rest and this way I don't miss anything.
    Haha I used to capture dbz and music videos on sabc 1 after 12 everyday , ain't nobody had money for Internet back then XD , I'm surprised by the capturing devices quality, internal or external device?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spontaneous.Spinach View Post
    You have beautiful pc! Are those 8 inch speakers you're rocking on your table ?

Lol, yes they are. 2x8" sakyno speakers and 4x2" tweeters. Powered by a Dixon stereo mixing amp(Can slightly be seen to the left of my desk.)
    Thanks for the compliment.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ovisser1 View Post
    Lol, yes they are. 2x8" sakyno speakers and 4x2" tweeters. Powered by a Dixon stereo mixing amp(Can slightly be seen to the left of my desk.)
    Thanks for the compliment.
    Haha your neighbours must not like you ( from all that loud sound ) I received 2x 12 inch speakers, 2x 15 inch speakers + an amp for free! I'm going to start my own disco hahaha! 😂
    Add three more speakers , one for centre and two for rear. Hack your realteck drivers and enjoy dolby digital live!

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)

This what happens when function wins over form.

Sorry for the bad lighting. Running off 3 desk lamps/clip-on lamps as the room's main light is currently frogged.
    Nah dude, find another place to cut your nails

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

/ Asus Gene VII / i7 4790k / Corsair H100i / Evga 1080 FE / 16gb Kingston Hyperx savage / Transcend 256gb ssd / Mastercase Pro 3 / Dell S2716DG/ Logitech G410 / Logitech G502 / Harman Kardon Soundsticks III /

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Haha your neighbours must not like you ( from all that loud sound ) I received 2x 12 inch speakers, 2x 15 inch speakers + an amp for free! I'm going to start my own disco hahaha! ��
    Add three more speakers , one for centre and two for rear. Hack your realteck drivers and enjoy dolby digital live!

They also listen to the same metal I do. So if they dont like me it must be for my personality.
    Nothing is better than free, I bought these 6-7years ago for R600(Whole set) And its still going strong. Older than 12years already.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Haha your neighbours must not like you ( from all that loud sound ) I received 2x 12 inch speakers, 2x 15 inch speakers + an amp for free! I'm going to start my own disco hahaha! ��

Wish I could get my hands on some free things like that.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Haha I used to capture dbz and music videos on sabc 1 after 12 everyday , ain't nobody had money for Internet back then XD , I'm surprised by the capturing devices quality, internal or external device?

It's a PCI-based Leadtek Winfast DTV2000H, I got it in 2008 (replacing a Leadtek TV2000XP Expert) because digital was coming.......
    Quality when watching is a heck of a lot better than the recorded result though. Especially after encoding from large MPEG2s to more handy DivX or h264 AVIs. And our local TV signal going to hell since the spectrum protection ended July 2015 doesn't exactly help.

Quote Originally Posted by dash09 View Post
    Nah dude, find another place to cut your nails

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk
    That's not why it's there, it's there to prevent bloodshed. I have unfortunately not been able to kick the habit of pulling at my nails absentmindedly but sometimes it's a bit more rooted than expected and to keep pulling would end in a bloody mouse. That's when this steps in to prevent my peripherals from receiving an iron supplement.

The cloth is for cleaning glasses. The medicine canister is to prevent screws from going through that mystical portal lost things go through forever erasing them from existence (or at least until a vulnerable body part locates them or you get rid of the item originally containing them). The flashsticks are self-explanatory. And the scissors and Victorinox were engaged in a battle with clamshell wrapping shortly before the pic.
    Last edited by M45T3RBL45T3R; 12-01-2017 at 01:28 PM.
    Intel Core i7-4770H | Gigabyte G1.Sniper.B5 (B85) | RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 | Antec HCG620W

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

It's a PCI-based Leadtek Winfast DTV2000H, I got it in 2008 (replacing a Leadtek TV2000XP Expert) because digital was coming.......
    Quality when watching is a heck of a lot better than the recorded result though. Especially after encoding from large MPEG2s to more handy DivX or h264 AVIs. And our local TV signal going to hell since the spectrum protection ended July 2015 doesn't exactly help.

That's not why it's there, it's there to prevent bloodshed. I have unfortunately not been able to kick the habit of pulling at my nails absentmindedly but sometimes it's a bit more rooted than expected and to keep pulling would end in a bloody mouse. That's when this steps in to prevent my peripherals from receiving an iron supplement.

The cloth is for cleaning glasses. The medicine canister is to prevent screws from going through that mystical portal lost things go through forever erasing them from existence (or at least until a vulnerable body part locates them or you get rid of the item originally containing them). The flashsticks are self-explanatory. And the scissors and Victorinox were engaged in a battle with clamshell wrapping shortly before the pic.
    A friend of mine claims few channels are being broadcasted in digital, he's got a digital tuner , he's getting about 10 channels :/