Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)

Re: Elite Dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by dizz16 View Post
    Cable tie trick??
    Please send pic or info. Tried to google and so far nothing.
    Also if you dont mind, let me know what are the nice to have binded keys?
    Then I can learn the way you know it works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    See pic @lostchrno posted as thats it. Just use the same size cable ties.

Key config i will check tonight and let you know
    [12-05, 08:09] Off-The-Chart: Silv just runs Ninja Style
    [12-05, 08:09] Off-The-Chart: he is like CUD money... "one minute it's there, the next it's gone"

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lostchrno View Post
    Talking about this... When I had one of these I did the same. But I took it further and cable tied a whole bunch of the spring. It helped a bit. But I was still not happy. Actually ended up with wrist pain when using a flight stick. Have not tried since then. I have just under 900hours in this game and have fought against some other players.
    Granted my controls are heavily modified. With lots of macro shortcuts to make life easier. But I do enjoy piloting my ship using a mouse. It makes me lazy.

Yo girl, are you a zero APR loan?
    Because I don't really understand your terms and you keep saying you have no interest.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Morning Guys, thanks did the cable trick. Does help indeed.
    Thanks, had good fun last night. (Dizz16 = Dravelous)

Lol, I woke up yesterday with a neck spasm thinking what a shit nights rest...only to realise yesterday evening.... It is me tilting my head to the one side constantly as I am searching for a bad guys to shoot in that asteroid field...
    Cataflams for the win haha.
    | Asus Rampage IV Black Ed. | 4960x | H100 | 32GB Dom Plats 1866 | 760T | Asus GTX980 OC Strix Ed. | HX1000 | 240GB SSD | 2 x 4TB Red WD | 1 x 4TB Black WD |

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dizz16 View Post
    Morning Guys, thanks did the cable trick. Does help indeed.
    Thanks, had good fun last night. (Dizz16 = Dravelous)

Lol, I woke up yesterday with a neck spasm thinking what a shit nights rest...only to realise yesterday evening.... It is me tilting my head to the one side constantly as I am searching for a bad guys to shoot in that asteroid field...
    Cataflams for the win haha.
    Yeah it wasn't a bad start. Maybe tonight we will get cracking on making some real dosh for you to get better ships so we can travel larger distances easier.

Because I don't really understand your terms and you keep saying you have no interest.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)

I logged on after 11pm last night and found @dizz16 in a resource area. Decided to use my Type 7 Heavy as it had nice beams on it and I was to lazy to go buy and outfit a fighter ship. Man that field was crazy, barely enough space to squeeze through between the rocks floating around.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by saa044 View Post
    I logged on after 11pm last night and found @dizz16 in a resource area. Decided to use my Type 7 Heavy as it had nice beams on it and I was to lazy to go buy and outfit a fighter ship. Man that field was crazy, barely enough space to squeeze through between the rocks floating around.
    Type 7 isn't very nimble either. Type 6 on the other hand... for a flying brick and can make some quick turns.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    Type 7 isn't very nimble either. Type 6 on the other hand... for a flying brick and can make some quick turns.
    True. I am thinking of keeping it though and instead of going to a bigger ship I will take my profit and buy a asp explorer rather and A rig the whole thing. One day I want to get to the higher tier ships. Maybe with a community goal or something.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)

Was lekka jamming with you guys last night even though all I did was talk shit and hang around the outside of the station hahaha will be on again tonight for some pew pew lazors
    i7 4790k @ 4.7 | Custom Cooling Loop | ASUS Maximus VII Formula | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | ASUS ROG 1060 | 256GB SSD | RM850 | Custom Desk Build | The Wooden Duck

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by saa044 View Post
    True. I am thinking of keeping it though and instead of going to a bigger ship I will take my profit and buy a asp explorer rather and A rig the whole thing. One day I want to get to the higher tier ships. Maybe with a community goal or something.
    We should make a plan, seeing as we are 4 that are active on here now. Tonight around 8ish?
    Perhaps we could first try and get some more kills in for cash. @saa044 You can piplot your type 7, just bring some lasers and hit the ships we are hiting. Long as you hit them the bounty gets shared.

So we do that for a little, and then cash in. Upgrade and perhaps try our luck at some missions?

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    We should make a plan, seeing as we are 4 that are active on here now. Tonight around 8ish?
    Perhaps we could first try and get some more kills in for cash. @saa044 You can piplot your type 7, just bring some lasers and hit the ships we are hiting. Long as you hit them the bounty gets shared.

So we do that for a little, and then cash in. Upgrade and perhaps try our luck at some missions?
    I'm game, not sure if I added you or you added me, but yeah saa044 in ED also. I will most probably get a vulture or something and wing up with you guys.