Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    scottburgh outside Durban
    Age
    31
    Posts
    938
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

    Mini Wireless Keyboard & Mouse trackpad Combo

    Thread URL: BMW Enduro helmet
    Item: Mini Wireless Keyboard & Mouse trackpad Combo
    Age: 2 years
    Warranty: no
    Condition: pretty good
    Location: Scottburgh outside Durban
    Shipping: on you

    I have this keyboard that I don't use much anymore it works perfectly and I bought a new battery for it 2 months ago so its a new battery , also used in Nokia phones

    I lost the usb cable , but I'm sure you have one lying around its the
    mini usb that everything uses

    it includes the usb receiver

    https://www.takealot.com/mini-wirele...e/PLID42990877

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    31
    Posts
    993
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)

    Re: Mini Wireless Keyboard & Mouse trackpad Combo

    Do this have an air mouse? If so I'm interested

  3. #3
    Toxxyc's Avatar
    Toxxyc is online now Official Reseller Enforcer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,372
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)

    Re: Mini Wireless Keyboard & Mouse trackpad Combo

    If not, dibs. I could really use this!

    EDIT: @rinners from what I understand it has a trackpad, not an air remote. If you don't want it, I'd like to dibs it!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Worcester
    Age
    31
    Posts
    619
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

    Re: Mini Wireless Keyboard & Mouse trackpad Combo

    Put me in line as well please. Doubt ill get it. This would be really usefull
    Do you sleep on your stomach? No? Can I? ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    31
    Posts
    993
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)

    Re: Mini Wireless Keyboard & Mouse trackpad Combo

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    If not, dibs. I could really use this!

    EDIT: @rinners from what I understand it has a trackpad, not an air remote. If you don't want it, I'd like to dibs it!
    It's cool, go ahead and take it, we have something that's mostly working at the moment. The PS3 bluetooth keyboard, but the range is bad, from about 3m it starts losing signal. The dongle is on the front USB port with only glass in front of it. If you have any ideas to help me improve the signal that would be great. The motherboard also has onboard wifi and bluetooth, but it's worse than the USB one on the front. If I put the external aerials on would that increase bluetooth coverage if the aerials would still be further than the USB dongle. Not sure if the external aerials are even for the bluetooth or only wifi?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    scottburgh outside Durban
    Age
    31
    Posts
    938
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

    Re: Mini Wireless Keyboard & Mouse trackpad Combo

    Hi @rinners it does not have a airmouse

    To improve the signal you can get a USB extension cable then you can make it so it's within the 3m away From you that your PS3 remote works

    If you don't want it them it's yours @Toxxyc

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    330
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

    Re: Mini Wireless Keyboard & Mouse trackpad Combo

    If Toxx doesnt want it, ill take it. I could also use this

  8. #8
    Toxxyc's Avatar
    Toxxyc is online now Official Reseller Enforcer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,372
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)

    Re: Mini Wireless Keyboard & Mouse trackpad Combo

    Quote Originally Posted by rinners View Post
    It's cool, go ahead and take it, we have something that's mostly working at the moment. The PS3 bluetooth keyboard, but the range is bad, from about 3m it starts losing signal. The dongle is on the front USB port with only glass in front of it. If you have any ideas to help me improve the signal that would be great. The motherboard also has onboard wifi and bluetooth, but it's worse than the USB one on the front. If I put the external aerials on would that increase bluetooth coverage if the aerials would still be further than the USB dongle. Not sure if the external aerials are even for the bluetooth or only wifi?
    I have the same issue. I'm currently using an old wireless keyboard and mouse but the receiver has seen better days. If I move anything further than 1.5m or so from the receiver and the mouse doesn't have direct line of sight to the receiver, it doesn't work, so this would be epic...

    Quote Originally Posted by RAZR View Post
    If you don't want it them it's yours @Toxxyc
    Awesome, thanks, but the choice is still up to rinners. If he doesn't take it, I surely will.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    31
    Posts
    993
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)

    Re: Mini Wireless Keyboard & Mouse trackpad Combo

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    I have the same issue. I'm currently using an old wireless keyboard and mouse but the receiver has seen better days. If I move anything further than 1.5m or so from the receiver and the mouse doesn't have direct line of sight to the receiver, it doesn't work, so this would be epic...

    Awesome, thanks, but the choice is still up to rinners. If he doesn't take it, I surely will.
    Ok, let me take it to try. Am I allowed to pay it forward with the same item?

    Sending PM now

  10. #10
    Toxxyc's Avatar
    Toxxyc is online now Official Reseller Enforcer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,372
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)

    Re: Mini Wireless Keyboard & Mouse trackpad Combo

    Quote Originally Posted by rinners View Post
    Ok, let me take it to try. Am I allowed to pay it forward with the same item?

    Sending PM now
    Well, yes. If you find it and find you're not going to use it, you can PIF the same item.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •