Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Age
    23
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Telkom Uncapped LTE

    Item Wanted: Telkom Uncapped LTE (Contract Transfer)
    Packaging Essential: No
    Location: Durban (and surrounding suburbs)
    Willing to accept a shipped item: Meet at a Telkom Store
    Budget Amount: R525-R799 p.m

    Needed Urgently, ADSL Line is unstable and the technicians aren't interested.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Benoni / Ormonde
    Posts
    3,212
    Mentioned
    424 Post(s)

    Re: Telkom Uncapped LTE

    @Moe_G10

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Age
    23
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Telkom Uncapped LTE

    Quote Originally Posted by skylix001 View Post
    ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    145
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Re: Telkom Uncapped LTE

    Quote Originally Posted by skylix001 View Post
    @Moe_G10

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
    I'm looking for one too, not selling but thanks for thinking about me

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Age
    23
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Telkom Uncapped LTE

    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_G10 View Post
    I'm looking for one too, not selling but thanks for thinking about me

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    In high demand... Lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Benoni / Ormonde
    Posts
    3,212
    Mentioned
    424 Post(s)

    Re: Telkom Uncapped LTE

    @Moe_G10 sorry I read the post incorrectly

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    29
    Posts
    402
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: Telkom Uncapped LTE

    Mine just passed into its month to month stage and I will never be giving it up try beat this Telkom (40mb-90mbs 14ms) ! I really hope you guys come right. Look at the MYBB thread many peeps were trying to get rid of them a while back.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Age
    23
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Telkom Uncapped LTE

    Quote Originally Posted by Snyper564 View Post
    Mine just passed into its month to month stage and I will never be giving it up try beat this Telkom (40mb-90mbs 14ms) ! I really hope you guys come right. Look at the MYBB thread many peeps were trying to get rid of them a while back.
    Thanks man, I got a thread there. Someone beat me to one on my own thread. Very frustrating

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    East London
    Age
    26
    Posts
    63
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Telkom Uncapped LTE

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN_08 View Post
    Thanks man, I got a thread there. Someone beat me to one on my own thread. Very frustrating
    Eish thats rough.

    I have one (not selling though)... didnt realize it was in such high demand

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Age
    23
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Telkom Uncapped LTE

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeHawk View Post
    Eish thats rough.

    I have one (not selling though)... didnt realize it was in such high demand
    I think it depends on the area. In my area, the fastest Adsl is 4mbps, and it seems like it will be dropped to 2mbps soon due to the distance to the exchange. Fibre is out of the picture as well.

    Please keep an eye out for me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •