Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Re: 12 Card Mining Frame, includes two 1600 Watt PSU`s

Please note shipping will be R200 for 2-3 day shipping.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoticKing View Post
    Please note shipping will be R200 for 2-3 day shipping.
    Just finished placing my order.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

is this still available ?
    DICTATORS EVERYWHERE

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AtomFrank View Post
    is this still available ?
    Yip 9 units left.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Sorry made mistake with thread ....
    Last edited by AtomFrank; 15-02-2018 at 03:43 PM. Reason: 420
    DICTATORS EVERYWHERE

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

@ambroseg1 provided me with some nice photos to display this case. Please see new links below for more details:

https://www.rockinit.co.za/product/1...0-watt-psus-2/
    https://www.rockinit.co.za/product/12-card-mining-case/

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Installed the mining rig that was just basically on my bar counter into the new chassis I got from the OP. My impressions thus far:

1. The power switch does not work as the one wire was loose. I didn't bother trying to reconnect it as the wire is covered in shrink insulating material which made is very difficult. That and the fact that my motherboard had an on/off switch made it not worth it for me to try and fix.

2. Two of the cross bars I have no idea what to do with. I am a noob at the mining rig frame thing, but from the pictures of other chassis on the net, I only used two of the four cross bars. One to rest the risers on, and the other to rest the front part of the GPUs on where the screws go.

3. The case fans provided are loud. But also VERY VERY good. They move some serious air. Normally I have to set my GPU fans to 100% to keep them cool. Now I leave them on auto as the chassis fans cool them very well. But, with the chassis fans on, this rig is definitely not for an area close to a living area in the house. They will annoy you. I have a sliding door I can close that separates my bar area from the rest of the house and keeps the noise to reasonable levels in the adjacent kitchen and dining room.

Despite the above, I love the case. And would highly recommend it. It is solidly put together and in my opinion better value for money than other mining chassis currently for sale.

Anybody interested in pics of my rig in the chassis can PM me their whatsapp numbers and I'll send it. That or can take good pics with my wife's Canon camera and send to the OP to post? I only currently have 4 GPUs in the chassis, but fitting 12 should not be a problem in the slightest (chassis fans will help to keep temps in check easily I think). Two at the bottom however cannot be too long as they will not fit due to the motherboard being the way.

P.S. if this post is against a rule a moderator can gladly delete it.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ambroseg1 View Post
    Installed the mining rig that was just basically on my bar counter into the new chassis I got from the OP. My impressions thus far:

1. The power switch does not work as the one wire was loose. I didn't bother trying to reconnect it as the wire is covered in shrink insulating material which made is very difficult. That and the fact that my motherboard had an on/off switch made it not worth it for me to try and fix.

2. Two of the cross bars I have no idea what to do with. I am a noob at the mining rig frame thing, but from the pictures of other chassis on the net, I only used two of the four cross bars. One to rest the risers on, and the other to rest the front part of the GPUs on where the screws go.

3. The case fans provided are loud. But also VERY VERY good. They move some serious air. Normally I have to set my GPU fans to 100% to keep them cool. Now I leave them on auto as the chassis fans cool them very well. But, with the chassis fans on, this rig is definitely not for an area close to a living area in the house. They will annoy you. I have a sliding door I can close that separates my bar area from the rest of the house and keeps the noise to reasonable levels in the adjacent kitchen and dining room.

Despite the above, I love the case. And would highly recommend it. It is solidly put together and in my opinion better value for money than other mining chassis currently for sale.

Anybody interested in pics of my rig in the chassis can PM me their whatsapp numbers and I'll send it. That or can take good pics with my wife's Canon camera and send to the OP to post? I only currently have 4 GPUs in the chassis, but fitting 12 should not be a problem in the slightest (chassis fans will help to keep temps in check easily I think). Two at the bottom however cannot be too long as they will not fit due to the motherboard being the way.

P.S. if this post is against a rule a moderator can gladly delete it.
    Thanks for the response. Please send me the pictures when you have them, then i can post it.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoticKing View Post
    Thanks for the response. Please send me the pictures when you have them, then i can post it.
    Will take tonight and upload to Google Drive again and send you the link