Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Can someone help me check for an Antec item with Syntec/Corex?

Hi carbies, need some help getting a few Antec Tricool DBB 120mm non-LED fans (http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=1918&pid=142&lan=ec). These are spme great fans with high CFM and the DBB means they run quiter and age much better than sleeved bearing.

According to Antec's site, Syntec and Corex are the distributors in SA, fox was kind enough to check with Corex if they carry this product, they have said no. Not sure if they are willing to order it with their next supply run. I'd eally appreciate if someone could check with Syntec and see if they're keen.

TIA

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Re: Can someone help me check for an Antec item with Syntec/Corex?

Hey bud

Can confirm that neither Corex nor Syntech keep stock of that fan.

Regards
    ||4960X || Rampage IV Black Edition || 16GB Dominator Platinum 2133mhz || Asus GTX1080Ti FE || Corsair RM1000i||

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mohitgarg View Post
    Hi carbies, need some help getting a few Antec Tricool DBB 120mm non-LED fans (http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=1918&pid=142&lan=ec). These are spme great fans with high CFM and the DBB means they run quiter and age much better than sleeved bearing.

According to Antec's site, Syntec and Corex are the distributors in SA, fox was kind enough to check with Corex if they carry this product, they have said no. Not sure if they are willing to order it with their next supply run. I'd eally appreciate if someone could check with Syntec and see if they're keen.

TIA
    And if you wanted to order,
    There is a minimum order quantity,
    distributors generally do not bring in single's of low value items
    AORUS X5 || 6820HK 4.2GHZ || 32GB RAM || 1070 8GB || 2 x 960 PRO 1TB RAID || 2TB SSHD || WIN10PRO
    G403 WIRELESS || G613 WIRELESS || G640 PAD || SENN HD6XX || MODMIC || PG348Q || RZR SIREN

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

What's he MOQ like?