Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)

Re: Bright: Modern day version of LOTR

Quote Originally Posted by larch View Post
    Y
    Like I've said, I enjoyed it and would love to see the 2nd one.

Could the movie have been done better? Yes, sure I agree, but that does not take away the fact that I enjoyed it.

TBH I never read reviews on movies, they usually differ from my opinion anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by AAAH NUUU BRU View Post
    Wants to be liked and trusted, keyboard screams at a mod - Bold strategy Cotton, lets see if it pays off for him ... GG Viv 16-0
    Female ASRock H97 Killer | i7-4790 + H75 | 16GB RAM | Asus GTX 1080 Strix Advance | Neutron XT 240GB | M12II Evo 620w | LG 24GM77-B | Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless, Sabre, STRAFE, RGB 460x
    Donations welcome BTC: 17yzDrmh4ti98dwYvY5HvX1C4f2v5rKbsD

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I liked this movie!

There was a centaur in the start.
    So it's humans, orcs, elves, centaurs, dwarfs, dragons and 3 more if the fairies aren't counted as a race.

I watched this movie for the same reason I watch any movie ... entertainment.
    If you want to watch something where you don't need to use a bit of imagination to fill in the story then rather watch a documentary.

EDIT: Here's the races Cr4nqNDUIAEhrhA.jpg
    Last edited by Cyst; 05-01-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

The movie is race baiting crap, modeled around the current issues in America.

The 1%
    'Orc lives matter'
    etc etc etc

It was okay, would've been better as a series.
    The end of the movie made no sense and was super abrupt, 'boss battle' that lasted five seconds
    AORUS X5 || 6820HK 4.2GHZ || 32GB RAM || 1070 8GB || 2 x 960 PRO 1TB RAID || 2TB SSHD || WIN10PRO
    G403 WIRELESS || G613 WIRELESS || G640 PAD || SENN HD6XX || MODMIC || PG348Q || RZR SIREN

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Carbonite Official Orkish Music thread;
    http://carbonite.co.za/showthread.ph...l-Metal-Thread!

Lots of love songs...

This movie was hilarious and quite entertaining, definitely needs a prequel to explain the missed plots before a sequel.
    Last edited by equilibrium3663; 07-01-2018 at 02:14 PM.
    "Insert awesome gaming RIG specifications HERE"
    https://csgo-stats.com/player/76561198133820753

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    This movie is a mess. No intro, no idea what is happening or why, you don't know why people hate the orcs, why the elves are "upper class", why fairies are to be killed when seen, etc. There's a damn dragon floating over the city and they don't explore into it. They mention dwarves (and in total 9 races, to be honest) but you only see elves, humans and orcs, etc. etc. I get what they tried to achieve, but man it's one hell of a mess.
    I share the exact sentiments. I think it would have worked much better as a series. It just picked me why they went from zero to willing to die to protect something that's not even important to them. The series would fill in a lot of those gaps
    This 'Noob' tag is really bugging me. It's like being a new guy at the office. You've been around, but you're still new