Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Re: Justice League - The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by sal12345 View Post
    Unfortunately I cant watch any comic book conversion movies.
    I end up being a massive ass in the theater pointing out issues with the Origins of the characters and how the movie is different from Canon.

Gave up on Marvel with that Civil War garbage and DC Long before that.........lets just say as far back as Michael Keatons Batman.
    "Sometimes, I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!"

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kav33r View Post
    Would it be worth me going and watching it in 4dx tomorrow?
    Just watched it 4DX. The 4DX effects are whack but it was a really good movie. I have nothing to compare it to though so I dunno whether 4DX does nonsense like move you back at every vista and rotate you with walking chars all the time, but some of the 4DX effects were also spot-on. Slow confusing start but then awesomeness.

I'll spoil 2 things. You know that cheesy rock music DC likes injecting into fights? None of that here.
    And there is stuff after the credits begin to roll so stay.
    Intel Core i7-4770H | Gigabyte G1.Sniper.B5 (B85) | RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 | Antec HCG620W

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mast3rBlast3r View Post
    Just watched it 4DX. The 4DX effects are whack but it was a really good movie. I have nothing to compare it to though so I dunno whether 4DX does nonsense like move you back at every vista and rotate you with walking chars all the time, but some of the 4DX effects were also spot-on. Slow confusing start but then awesomeness.

I'll spoil 2 things. You know that cheesy rock music DC likes injecting into fights? None of that here.
    And there is stuff after the credits begin to roll so stay.
    Thanks a million. Actually considering skipping the 4dx and going to watch it in IMAX at least tomorrow

Really looking forward to watching it

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kav33r View Post
    Thanks a million. Actually considering skipping the 4dx and going to watch it in IMAX at least tomorrow

Really looking forward to watching it
    You should have a great time either way
    Intel Core i7-4770H | Gigabyte G1.Sniper.B5 (B85) | RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 | Antec HCG620W

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)

Saw it last night in 3D. I read some few negative reviews beforehand, but decided to go watch it anyway seeing that I have been waiting for this movie for so long. I must say that we really, and I do mean really, enjoyed the movie. Just go watch it for what it is, a kick ass action hero movie. Yes the movie has some flaws but which action or superhero movie doesnt? I would like to go and watch it in 2D when I can as some scenes in 3D was a bit distracting for me. I give it a thumbs up. Go watch it

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Saw it at IMAX yesterday, was too much awesome.
    3770K 4.5GHz 1.15v | H100 | Maximus V Extreme | 16GB Corsair Platinum 2133 | GTX980Ti Gaming | AX860 | LG BD-R | Cosmos S | 840Pro | G15v2 | G500 | Z5500 | Xonar D2X | DELL U2715H

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Actually only ended up watching this today. I loved it, but really felt the movie should have been 3 hrs as originally planned. It felt too 'fast'. Great movie all in all though and really enjoyed the post credit scenes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The movie was awesome! We watched it in Director's Club and it's totally worth it to have a butler delivering our popcorns. Hahaha

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oceaneering View Post
    The movie was awesome! We watched it in Director's Club and it's totally worth it to have a butler delivering our popcorns. Hahaha
    What and where is this directors club?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

I am forced to watch superhero movies as my son does not want to miss even one. This time I had no regrets. It was good. I just wish you can have the option of 2D as well. I do not like to watch movies in 3D as it is always darker than movies in 2D.
    I just have lost some love for Superman. How could he head but Wonder woman? The basterd lol.
    Asrock H61M-VS3, I7 2600, 16GB Ram, MSI Twin Frozer R9 290X, Cougar 700W, 240GB Intel SSD, 2TB HDD.