Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Re: Thoughts on the new Star Wars Trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by eleventh View Post
    He did survive. There are loads of clone wars episodes and comics about it and his story is already concluded.
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Maul
    I barely consider Clone Wars any form of Canon, people cried about him dying, so they brought him back. If he did survive then Han should no problem be making an appearance in TLJ. The gent died, simple as that. Also how does he survive all that shit and Qui-Gon Jinn should easily have survive a little lightsaber stab, but then again nobody cried so there was no need.
    Asus Z170I Pro Gaming Mini ITX // Intel i5 6400 Quad Core 3.3ghz // Corsair Vengeance LED 2x8gb DDR4 2666 Red Led // Zotac 1060 6GB AMP! Edition // Superflower LEadex 750w // Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

What if Snoke is Darth Vader?

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Odin_ZA View Post
    NOT a Star Wars fan but I thought that trailer was pretty good. It's the first Star Wars movie I actually want to watch.
    Yeah because the kardashians is so much better isn't it... lol.

How can you not like star wars?
    1. Do not pay upfront to new members with no iTrader, no shipping/courier but do a face2face deal to inspect goods or pay when goods received. 2. If its to good to be true it usualy is. 3. Scammers prey on wanted threads 4. Read bad deals thread / Forum rules.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyst View Post
    What if Snoke is Darth Vader?
    He can't, Snoke is believed to be an ancient sith, they posses the power to consume force energy to sustain life, but their bodies wither away see Marka Ragnus, Darth Nahilius, Darth Kreia, Darth Sion, Darth Plagius and it is rumoured that Darth Sideus (Palpatine) could also use that power.

All considered Snoke is likely an ancient sith who has awoken and consuming force sensitives to rejuvinate his strengh despite his body being broken, he can't consume Anakin as force ghost have become one with the force and possess far more power. I think Snoke is going to use Rey and Ben to try consume Lukes power.

I think there will be a sacrifice and I think that rey will be it, to save Ben and preserve the Skywalker/Solo bloodline which is already strong with the force, while Snoke consumes lukes powers, Ben sees his destiny and follows the Darth Vader path striking down snoke and in turn conquering his inner conflict, he finally sees his path and that he is the one.
    I7 4790 - Asrock H97M ITX/AC - G.Skill Sniper 2x8GB DDR3 1866 - NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980TI - LEADEK SUPERFLOWER 750W GOLD FULLY MODULAR - SAMSUNG 830 120GB - SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB - PHANTEKS ENTHOO EVOLV ITX - ACER GN246HL 1:144hz FHD

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toy Machine View Post
    I barely consider Clone Wars any form of Canon, people cried about him dying, so they brought him back. If he did survive then Han should no problem be making an appearance in TLJ. The gent died, simple as that. Also how does he survive all that shit and Qui-Gon Jinn should easily have survive a little lightsaber stab, but then again nobody cried so there was no need.
    Let's be fair though. What you consider Canon and what is Canon are two different things unfortunately.

Maul didn't die but his story is concluded. I enjoyed the way they wrapped it up to be fair.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
    i7 4770K||ASUS Z97 MARK S SABERTOOTH LIMITED EDITION #1669||16GB Corsair VENGEANCE||*TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE*||OCULUS RIFT

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BARGUILD View Post
    Let's be fair though. What you consider Canon and what is Canon are two different things unfortunately.

Maul didn't die but his story is concluded. I enjoyed the way they wrapped it up to be fair.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
    100% it is just my opinion and won't take away from anyone else's experience.
    Asus Z170I Pro Gaming Mini ITX // Intel i5 6400 Quad Core 3.3ghz // Corsair Vengeance LED 2x8gb DDR4 2666 Red Led // Zotac 1060 6GB AMP! Edition // Superflower LEadex 750w // Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX.