13 28.26%
  • First Person Only

16 34.78%
  • Both (Switch between both frequently)

17 36.96%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Re: PUBG Preferred Game Type (First Person vs Third Person)

They are two very different meta's especially in the competitive scene. 3rd makes for extremely boring play and crap viewership(if it takes off as an e-sport). Current pro meta in 3rd is to loot up within 5min, then within the first circle get centered and wait until you're forced out resulting 80 players left late game then suddenly drops from 80 to 20 in a bloodbath minute which viewers can only watch from 1 perspective at a time... I enjoy playing 3rd but from an e-sport point of view first person will be the way to go. Makes plays a lot more exciting and viable. First person is the way to go from an E-sport side of things at least
    :::: NZXT H440 :: i7 4790k :: MSI Z97 Gaming 6 :: EVGA GTX 1070 sc :: Corsair 16GB DomPlats :: Corsair GS 240GB :: Corsair H110 :: Corsair ax750 ::::

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I really enjoy and mostly play First Person since more realistic, fair and immersive. Though it is super annoying when you hear gunfire and can't tell where it is comming from in First Person.

Maybe I need to find some people to play with in Squad. I don't enjoy solo play because I get to nervous to do anything in fear of dying first......then sometimes I am like whatever and decide to drop on a popular location and go crazy.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Nah, still enjoying being a gangsta bush wookie too much to bother with First Person

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

FPP all the way. Other players seem to be a lot better. Feels a lot more competitive and fair. After a few hundred hours, 3rd person became too easy and monotonous.

If you want a dinner, 3rd person AS. If you want to an awesome game, EU FPP. Challenging, fair, intense. Everything a battle royale should offer.
    | i7 4790k | ASUS ROG VII | 4X4GB Ramtinis | EVGA SC 980Ti | NZXT S340 | 280mm AIO | LG 34UC79G | AKG K271MKII + Focusrite |

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I noticed last night I'm two fails videos that all the fails were from third person play. The hilarious part is how a guy could hide in the backseat of a vehicle parked in a bush and wait for a victim to come alone not noticing him.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

i much prefer fpp, i think it takes a lot more skill. When i play with my mates that only play 3rd i find the game is a lot easier, except when throwing nades, for some reason i cant throw nades in third person, i ended up killing myself twice in 1v1s at the end of games where the nade hits a dam wall that im sure i aimed over and bounces back at me.
    | Filthy modded BIOSer |

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AAAH NUUU BRU View Post
    i much prefer fpp, i think it takes a lot more skill. When i play with my mates that only play 3rd i find the game is a lot easier, except when throwing nades, for some reason i cant throw nades in third person, i ended up killing myself twice in 1v1s at the end of games where the nade hits a dam wall that im sure i aimed over and bounces back at me.
    lol. Killing yourself with a grenade, I think that is fairly easy.

First person is definitely more competitive and takes more skill. Since you cannot just hide in a bush and look around for enemies or peak into buildings without being seen.

First person is definitely more for completive play. I find third person should actually be more for those funny moments and lolz

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk