Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Re: AKRacing Gaming Chairs

when my chair I bought at cash crusaders finally breaks one day, I'll definitely have a look at one of these.
    i7 4770 | ASRock Z87 Pro3 | Corsair 16GB LP Blue | EVGA GTX980 SuperClocked | Corsair Neutron 120GB SSD | WD Green 2TB HDD | DELL S2340L | LG IPS234V | Corsair Vengeance K65 RGB and M65 | Logitech Z313 | Corsair 450D

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inertius View Post
    Will you be getting any of these - > http://akracingeurope.eu/product/ak-k6014-bl/ ?
    Hey inertius, unfortunately it would be impossible to get every colour of every chair but we have the white version of the Player available. If you like blue, we do have the Overture in blue.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inertius View Post
    Can you give us a review of a marathon, maybe like 2 hours or so of csgo ? :>
    My ass gets sore after an hour or so on the "gaming chair" i have.. I also have my eye on premium black
    Haha well if you get one of these your ass will no longer be sore I can promise you that :>

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deansar858 View Post
    Haha well if you get one of these your ass will no longer be sore I can promise you that :>
    Sweet sounds good. Now to sell a kidney... Anyone!?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hi

I am very interested in one of these. I see there are quite significant size differences between the Premium, Overture and Player. As you guys sat in them I need to know which will probably suit me best. I am 1.83m tall and 74kg's. The premium looks the coolest so leaning in that direction, barring the narrow lower back that might be an issue? Recommendations please.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Recho View Post
    Hi

I am very interested in one of these. I see there are quite significant size differences between the Premium, Overture and Player. As you guys sat in them I need to know which will probably suit me best. I am 1.83m tall and 74kg's. The premium looks the coolest so leaning in that direction, barring the narrow lower back that might be an issue? Recommendations please.
    Hi Recho,

I am the same height as you with a bit more weight (85kgs) and you would be comfortable in any of the chairs. It all comes down to style and colour. The Premium and the Overture have the same backrest width at 580mm while the player has a more snug racing seat feel at 520mm. I hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thanks for the quick reply. Suddenly the Player seems the best fit for me. I just have a question then as I prefer a more snug feel, I take it the measurements on this site is wrong then as it says the Player is wider than the Premium?

https://www.ak-racing.com.au/how-to-...a-gaming-chair

On a side note, which is your preference?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Recho View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. Suddenly the Player seems the best fit for me. I just have a question then as I prefer a more snug feel, I take it the measurements on this site is wrong then as it says the Player is wider than the Premium?

https://www.ak-racing.com.au/how-to-...a-gaming-chair

On a side note, which is your preference?
    Yeah, I think they have theirs backwards on the Austrailian site.

On this page https://www.akracing.com/product/pla...g-chair-white/ open the measurements tab then click on the "see measurements" blue button. Its 520mm on the Player. The lower back section is also 10mm shorter on the Player and Overture vs the Premium (320mm vs 330mm)

Personally I like the racing look on the overture and player for a gaming setup but for an office/gaming combo, go with the black premium.

regards,
    Last edited by Mainevent; 12-10-2017 at 05:18 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hey guys, we have launched our new website www.ak-racing.co.za

Please take a look and let us know what you think

All future orders will be done through the website.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I should be getting mine tomorrow. Will put in a few marathon cs go sessions and then let everyone know what the Player chair is like.