Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 121
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    823
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

    List of good anime!

    So I reckon we could have a thread where people put down which animes they have watched and think are good. Maybe excluding those long time going series like Bleach,Naruto,One piece etc etc.

    I will plonk down a few first
    Nice, easy going ones

    Love Hina
    Gurren Lagann
    Baccano

    A bit more on the serious WTF side
    School days
    Elfen Lied
    Deadman wonderland

    I can post more a bit later.

    I7 6700 - Asus GTX 1080ti Strix - MAXIMUS Ranger - 32GB Hyper X DDR4 2400MHZ - 2x 500GB Crucial SSD

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    George
    Age
    24
    Posts
    740
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

    Re: List of good anime!

    Working!!
    Spice and Wolf
    Trigun
    Cowboy bebop
    yu yu hakusho
    Haikyuu
    My computer brings all the viruses to the yard, and they're like - get linux fool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestrm_ZA View Post
    @theguppy Im watching you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Durban, KZN
    Posts
    2,007
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

    Re: List of good anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by D3TTOL View Post
    So I reckon we could have a thread where people put down which animes they have watched and think are good. Maybe excluding those long time going series like Bleach,Naruto,One piece etc etc.

    I will plonk down a few first
    Nice, easy going ones

    Love Hina
    Gurren Lagann
    Baccano

    A bit more on the serious WTF side
    School days
    Elfen Lied
    Deadman wonderland

    I can post more a bit later.
    No you. Nothing which requires you to go to LNs to finish the story is good. And Elven Song sucks.


    And like usual I'll say s-CRY-ed and Last Exile.
    Intel Core i7-4770H | Gigabyte G1.Sniper.B5 (B85) | RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 | Antec HCG620W

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    823
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

    Re: List of good anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mast3rBlast3r View Post
    No you. Nothing which requires you to go to LNs to finish the story is good. And Elven Song sucks.


    And like usual I'll say s-CRY-ed and Last Exile.
    s-CRY-ed is Epic. I watched it a couple times.
    Can't recall if I have seen Last Exile.

    But screw you. Elf Song is awesome.
    School days purely because it takes a unexpected dark turn.
    Deadman Wonderland is cool. Was hoping they make a sequel. The story intrigued me.


    EDIT: last Exile was Bloody awesome. I have to put that on my list to re watch it.
    Some good anime you have watched.... but still screw you . Elfen Lied is still awesome.
    Last edited by D3TTOL; 22-09-2017 at 04:48 PM.

    I7 6700 - Asus GTX 1080ti Strix - MAXIMUS Ranger - 32GB Hyper X DDR4 2400MHZ - 2x 500GB Crucial SSD

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Durban, KZN
    Posts
    2,007
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

    Re: List of good anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by D3TTOL View Post

    But screw you. Elf Song is awesome.
    Can't stand anime which doesn't go anywhere. Elven Song sets up an an interesting story....and then goes nowhere.
    At least if I want to see an anime with little progression it needs to be consistently funny like Ranma.
    Ranma is the only gender bender I will tolerate.
    Last edited by Mast3rBlast3r; 22-09-2017 at 04:50 PM.
    Intel Core i7-4770H | Gigabyte G1.Sniper.B5 (B85) | RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 | Antec HCG620W

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    823
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

    Re: List of good anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mast3rBlast3r View Post
    Can't stand anime which doesn't go anywhere. Elven Song sets up an an interesting story....and then goes nowhere.
    At least if I want to see an anime with little progression it needs to be consistently funny like Ranma.
    Ranma is the only gender bender I will tolerate.
    Eeeeehhhh Can't argue with your logic but still like the anime...... brain is hurting.

    I7 6700 - Asus GTX 1080ti Strix - MAXIMUS Ranger - 32GB Hyper X DDR4 2400MHZ - 2x 500GB Crucial SSD

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Durban, KZN
    Posts
    2,007
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

    Re: List of good anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by D3TTOL View Post
    Eeeeehhhh Can't argue with your logic but still like the anime...... brain is hurting.
    Watch Ranma. That'll fix ya. Or read it, either way it's good.
    Intel Core i7-4770H | Gigabyte G1.Sniper.B5 (B85) | RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 | Antec HCG620W

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    38
    Posts
    226
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Re: List of good anime!

    Bleach
    Death Note



    Sent from my iPhone+ using my finger
    Intel i5 4670K | Asus Maximus VI Formula | 8GB G-Skill Sniper 1600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 | 256GB SSD Samsung Pro | Seasonic X750W | Corsair 600T

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    823
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

    Re: List of good anime!

    I have watched Ranma

    Not bad but didn't stand out for me.

    I have watched a lot of anime. It's more of the modern anime that has come out in the last two or so years that I have not watched. I would have to quite my job and every other hobby to watch every anime.

    I7 6700 - Asus GTX 1080ti Strix - MAXIMUS Ranger - 32GB Hyper X DDR4 2400MHZ - 2x 500GB Crucial SSD

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    823
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

    Re: List of good anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Evil View Post
    Bleach
    Death Note



    Sent from my iPhone+ using my finger
    I thought I excluded the long running series..... -_-

    I7 6700 - Asus GTX 1080ti Strix - MAXIMUS Ranger - 32GB Hyper X DDR4 2400MHZ - 2x 500GB Crucial SSD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •