Re: Rick and Morty

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Don't do either?
    You obviously have to choose one!

Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyst View Post
    Not to derail this thread about a cartoon and not vaping, but if sniffing glue is better than injecting heroin, then I'd rather sniff the glue, Mr. look-how-I-don't-smoke-look-at-me. Nerd.
    Did I touch a nerve?
    "Mr. look-how-I-don't-smoke-look-at-me." rofl, yea because that was the entire point of the comment I made, was that I don't smoke? Thanks for the laugh.

I apologize Mr. I'm-cool-because-I-smoke.

I7 6700 - Asus GTX 1080ti Strix - MAXIMUS Ranger - 32GB Hyper X DDR4 2400MHZ - 2x 500GB Crucial SSD

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The thing about text is you can't see the facial expression of the other person. So you won't know if you touched a nerve or if I used the name in jest. I mean, who still calls other people "Nerd" being all serious? It's not the 70's anymore.

All in all I do accept your apology.

I'm off to go buy a brick(?) of herion now.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

Well...I'm caught up. Season 3 has been getting progressively worse though. And it seems like they're a bit uncertain about getting the airtime for Season 4 because there was no return prediction other than long enough for that yellow thing whose supposed name I refuse to say has grandchildren.
    Intel Core i7-4770H | Gigabyte G1.Sniper.B5 (B85) | RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 | Antec HCG620W