Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1983 Toyota Corolla RWD immaculate condition 1.6GL 76 000kms genuine mileage

Make/Brand: Toyota Corolla
    Color: Kalahari Sand
    Gearbox: Manual 5 Speed
    Year: 1983
    Odometer reading: 76 000Kms Genuine
    Warranty: Its older than its warranty i'm sure
    Service history: Serviced and running condition no problems
    Condition: For its age it has original paint, was treated with rust stop treatment so no rust at all, interior original and immaculate car is stunning and not a day doesn't go by with out chancers offering
    Extras: New Tires fitted, new water pump starts runs and goes like a new car
    Delivery available: Collection
    Price/including fees: +-R65 000 negotiable
    Any major accidents etc: Slight push in front left on chrome bumper
    Pics: loads contact me for them

Car has original carpets, original interior amazing vehicle, dash not cracking and looks like the day it came from the showroom floor .Its old but been well maintained .Starts and drives as mentioned like a dream in original Toyota reliability .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 1983 Toyota Corolla RWD immaculate condition 1.6GL 76 000kms genuine mileage

Price is open to negotiations if any one was heading for the hills .

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Re: 1983 Toyota Corolla RWD immaculate condition 1.6GL 76 000kms genuine mileage

Pm

Mentioned
    235 Post(s)

@Shido As per PM, first and final warning, next price discussion infringement and you will see a 2 week ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by AAAH NUUU BRU View Post
    Wants to be liked and trusted, keyboard screams at a mod - Bold strategy Cotton, lets see if it pays off for him ... GG Viv 16-0
    Female ASRock H97 Killer | i7-4790 + H75 | 16GB RAM | Asus GTX 1080 Strix Advance | Neutron XT 240GB | M12II Evo 620w | LG 24GM77-B | Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless, Sabre, STRAFE, RGB 460x
    Donations welcome BTC: 17yzDrmh4ti98dwYvY5HvX1C4f2v5rKbsD

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Love these cars
    good luck with sale

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good day Folks price dropped looking at 58 000 Zar negotiable come see the car, take it love it and look after it, I have to admit driving a corolla like this puts a smile on my face, its one of those comfortable easy going drives, the down side is yes its old no air bags no abs, the upside less to go wrong less to maintain less to look after.
    Of course it doesn't come with motor plan, but at this price it means you can motor plan it yourself, it will cost a fraction of the modern cars to maintain guaranteed, I think a service on this is like 300 rand ..... you don't find many cars that are this cheap to maintain .
    I get asked every time I drive it by some one who wants to buy it ....so its definitely a good looker .
    If it doesn't go to a good home for the right price it will go back into the lock and will become an EV .... yes electric car!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bump price drop some lucky person will get the car 48 000 cash non negotiable fed up by now trying to sell ... first come first serve ...

Mentioned
    269 Post(s)

Damn, should sell easy at that price. But maybe not at this time of the year.
    Iam jealous!!
    Boosted cars are like hot women. A little edgy, every guy wants one, some guys can't handle them, and if you throw a little alcohol in them they'll rock your world! Born a Jap raised as a boer

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Its Beautiful
    Keep it 100%

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Skalabala, thanks muchly, I was going to convert it to electric but its just way to clean to modify ... still waiting on some decent offers and of course some one who is honest enough to talk negotiate and take...most negotiate and agree on a price but never come back, seems to be the In thing these days .