Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Re: AMD and Intel's New Lineups - An Easy Breakdown of What You Need to Know

Quote Originally Posted by PickleRick View Post
    Yes
    Thanks for the further reply,
    Also reviewing news down the line with new information is still considered news,
    Processor A and B as he put it are now on a different line in performance due to Meltdown and Spectre, so this in turn is relavant

Your irrelevant shit posting is not.
    I am not the one shit posting, you are. This was a news thread about competing HEDT lineups from AMD and Intel, and you randomly post two vulnerabilities that were recently identified in x86 processors.

Please do elaborate and say how they are related. News about new CPU lines launched last year and vulnerabilities mostly effecting generations of Intel CPUs. What was your point?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D3TTOL View Post
    If the popcorn is falling out of the packet why isn't it empty yet or is it falling back inside the packet? I've been watching it for some time but it seems like there is an infinite amount of popcorn there.
    Ryzen R5 1600 || MSI B350M Mortar || 4X4GB RipJaws4 running 2800Mhz (D-Die Ryzen Woes) || Galax GTX 970 HOF || NZXT S340 Elite || Samsung Evo 750 128GB || Sandisk A110 256GB M.2 || RAIDMAX RX-850AE 850W || Corsair Void RGB USB 7.1 || RedDragon Archelon/Pegasus

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phence View Post
    I am not the one shit posting, you are. This was a news thread about competing HEDT lineups from AMD and Intel, and you randomly post two vulnerabilities that were recently identified in x86 processors.

Please do elaborate and say how they are related. News about new CPU lines launched last year and vulnerabilities mostly effecting generations of Intel CPUs. What was your point?
    It affects arm too think how many cellphones are out there :/

Sent from my MI 4 using Tapatalk