Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 203
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Muizenburg/Pinelands, CT
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,098
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

    Re: [SPONSORED] - Project Iris

    Just a question, when doing sponsored builds like this, what happens with it when it's finished?
    Dell S2716DG | 1Tb Samsung 850 Evo SSD | Full Custom Water Loop | Corsair HX750i
    Intel i5 6600K
    32GB Ripjaws
    EVGA 1070 SC
    ROG IX Formula

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    398
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

    Re: [SPONSORED] - Project Iris

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' View Post
    Just a question, when doing sponsored builds like this, what happens with it when it's finished?
    Hey Ravin'

    For sponsored builds, they are normally used to emphasize a new feature or message that the brand is trying to accomplish. With it being on permanent loan, meaning that they are stored with me, however when the brand has an event, for example this weekend Sinister will be at an event in Cape Town, I will need to send the machine to wherever it is needed.

    I hope that answers your question

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Muizenburg/Pinelands, CT
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,098
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

    Re: [SPONSORED] - Project Iris

    Quote Originally Posted by SphinxMods View Post
    Hey Ravin'

    For sponsored builds, they are normally used to emphasize a new feature or message that the brand is trying to accomplish. With it being on permanent loan, meaning that they are stored with me, however when the brand has an event, for example this weekend Sinister will be at an event in Cape Town, I will need to send the machine to wherever it is needed.

    I hope that answers your question
    Ahh okay, it does indeed, thanks bud
    Dell S2716DG | 1Tb Samsung 850 Evo SSD | Full Custom Water Loop | Corsair HX750i
    Intel i5 6600K
    32GB Ripjaws
    EVGA 1070 SC
    ROG IX Formula

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    398
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

    Re: [SPONSORED] - Project Iris

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' View Post
    Ahh okay, it does indeed, thanks bud
    Cool no problem man, it will be at GAC Lan - https://www.facebook.com/GamersAnonymousClan/

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Muizenburg/Pinelands, CT
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,098
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

    Re: [SPONSORED] - Project Iris

    Quote Originally Posted by SphinxMods View Post
    Cool no problem man, it will be at GAC Lan - https://www.facebook.com/GamersAnonymousClan/
    I actually might just go to that Maybe show of my build a bit
    Dell S2716DG | 1Tb Samsung 850 Evo SSD | Full Custom Water Loop | Corsair HX750i
    Intel i5 6600K
    32GB Ripjaws
    EVGA 1070 SC
    ROG IX Formula

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,688
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)

    Re: [SPONSORED] - Project Iris

    Can't wait to see this one progress!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ||i7 7700||Phanteks PH-TC14PE||MSI Z270 Mortar||16GB Crucial Ballistics 2400||2 x 512GB Lite-On SSD||LG 34UM68||MSI Gaming X 1070 8GB||Corsair AX750||Phanteks Evolv MATX||

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    398
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

    Re: [SPONSORED] - Project Iris

    Quote Originally Posted by Random_Sheep View Post
    Can't wait to see this one progress!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you! More progress will be sent through once I receive the monitor

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    398
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

    Re: [SPONSORED] - Project Iris

    Cooler Master World Series 2017 has officially started!

    The build log for Project Iris has already been added in the running, and Project Sinister has been registered for an entry!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    JHB
    Age
    31
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: [SPONSORED] - Project Iris

    24 days with no update!

    What's happening bru?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    398
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

    Re: [SPONSORED] - Project Iris

    Quote Originally Posted by UrBaN View Post
    24 days with no update!

    What's happening bru?
    Hey there! I'm sorry for the time since my last update, I've recently started my new job at ASUS South Africa!

    However, I have started a collaboration on something for this mod with UFDisciple...

    More updates will be coming through soon I promise, just been a really hectic past few weeks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •