Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Noob of a question

So guys i just want to know exactly how 'warranty' works?
    Is it once off or is it multiple times?
    For example i have a phone under warranty something happens say the power button is faulty? I take it in and they repair is...then 3 weeks later my home button breaks? What happens is it still under warranty?
    Just curious to know as ive always thought of it as a once off

Also under what circumstances will i receive a new product if the old one is screwed?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Re: Noob of a question

Should be as many times as something happens up to the point the warranty expires as far as I understand.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reap3r View Post
    Should be as many times as something happens up to the point the warranty expires as far as I understand.
    Basically this if your warranty ends only on 31st December 2017 it can break as many times as possible and they should still service it unless they detect you are doing it on purpose somehow.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

If they replace or fix your item, that doesn't reset the warranty period. If the warranty is 2 year (from date of purchase) and it gets replaced at 23 months, you'll only have a month of warranty left.

How long until your warranty expires? You sure they not just stalling? I would try put the pressure on them, I'm mean it's super inconvenient being without a phone every time surely?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rinners View Post
    If they replace or fix your item, that doesn't reset the warranty period. If the warranty is 2 year (from date of purchase) and it gets replaced at 23 months, you'll only have a month of warranty left.

How long until your warranty expires? You sure they not just stalling? I would try put the pressure on them, I'm mean it's super inconvenient being without a phone every time surely?
    No im going into samsung today have an issue with my home button.....got about 19 months left just wanted to know if something is defective again can i go thanks all question us answered 💪💪💪💪

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

For more info...would i still be charged an assesment fee if my phone is still under warranty