1. All prices exclude VAT. Apocalypse Gaming is not a VAT registered dealer, thus VAT won't be added to pricing.
2. All goods provided are EFT before order only.
3. All quotes will remain valid for a maximum of 5 days from date on quote
4. Apocalypse Gaming holds the right to increase prices without prior notice.
5. All pricing excludes shipping.
6. All defective items returned within 48 hours of purchase will receive a credit with Apocalypse Gaming provided the item/s are returned in undamaged, original packaging, including all driver disks as well as any software included in the packaging, after being analysed by the supplier/manufacturer.
7. Before credit is passed items may be sent to their original supplier for full assessment.
8. 10% of the order amount will be charged on cancelled orders.
9. An order for Computers or PC components will be cancelled if the full amount is not paid within two days of the order.
10. Due to software piracy NO exchanges, returns or refunds will be done on any software.
11. Pricing and Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
12. All images are for illustration purposes only.
13. Errors & Omissions Excepted (E&OE)
1. All items carry the manufacturer’s warranty period through Apocalypse Gaming unless otherwise stipulated.
2. Warranty will be void if any serial number, item number or warranty sticker is removed.
3. Warranty will be void if any items are tampered with, written on or in damaged condition.
4. A shipping charge may be charged on items that need to be shipped back to a supplier.
5. All items returned within 30 days of purchase for warranty must be returned with the original, undamaged packaging including software and manuals.
6. All items being brought in for warranty are subject to the original supplier turnaround time on warranties.
7. The original supplier of the item holds the right to repair or replace an item.
8. Components will be declared void and out of warranty if goods are damaged due to mishandling, negligence, lightning damage and power surges.
9. When returning an item for warranty please keep cables, accessories and software unless otherwise stipulated. Apocalypse Gaming cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to these items.
10. Apocalypse Gaming cannot be held responsible for any data loss due to faulty hardware.
11. Any hardware damaged from OVERCLOCKING will not be covered by warranty.
12. No warranty provided on consumables. (Print Cartridges, CD’s, etc.)
13. No warranties on any software due to software piracy.
1. Shipping will occur on the day following payment unless arranged otherwise (Subject To Payment Clearance).
2. Products Will Not Be Shipped Before Payment Is Cleared In The Bank Account Of Apocalypse Gaming.
3. Depending on the size of your order and your location, you may qualify for free or discounted shipping. Tower Cases do not qualify for this incentive.
Last edited by ApocalypseGaming; 27-10-2013 at 02:13 PM.