Percent received of goal amount for this month: (12%)
Please donate to, amongst other things, purchase and install modifications for Carbonite.co.za, as well as pay the licensing fees for the Vbulletin software.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Anapolon 50mg (Oxymetholone) cycle done !!!

Hey Guys.

just thought ill put my view of Anapolon 50mg (Oxymetholone) since i finished my cycle with it.

week 1 - didnt realy feel anything new in gym
    week 2 - getting stronger and little bit bigger
    week 3 - people in gym started to notice me getting bigger and a few asked me what im using lol. also i could see myself getting bigger and alot stronger.

week4 - realy started to get very big ( was a little scared lol, was not used to that kind of strength and quick size gain. )

side effects for me : i only got irretated very very quickly. im a very relaxed guy. only raged once on the road. but it does affect your temper no doubt

i drank my 3L water a day or more. sometimes got a small back pain, no big deal at all.

overall i cant wait to get back on it again,but i must to recover as Anapolon 50mg (Oxymetholone) is apparantly toxic to the liver.

i went from flat dumb bell presses 45kg ( where i struggled ) to
    54kg in each hand in one month time. 45kg ,even now is still too easy hahaha.
    Core i7-870 Corsair 4x2gb 1600mhz Evga P55 classified 200 Gigabyte R9 270x Antec kuhler h2o G700 NZXT Phantom white case

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Anapolon 50mg (Oxymetholone) cycle done !!!

Enjoy your small dingdong
    I am king in my own mind, but why am I dying?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AmB3r View Post

lol!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT PM ME FOR FORUM HELP/ISSUES. THERE ARE MODS FOR A REASON.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

haha how society can effect fragile little minds

on that note, my "dingdong" is excatly the same lol
    Core i7-870 Corsair 4x2gb 1600mhz Evga P55 classified 200 Gigabyte R9 270x Antec kuhler h2o G700 NZXT Phantom white case

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Lol..

Didn't quite need a visit to the Oracle to see this one coming.

"Shaunn - don't do it - you're asking for advice, we're saying don't"
    "Okay, I'm gonna do it!"

And a tiny todger is the least of his worries - in fact, it has an effect on the amount of unbound free testosterone in your body, which means this stuff in conjunction with a bit of testosterone makes you chase anything that wears a skirt. Jy steek enigiets behalwe pluimvee en meubels - en even hulle is nie altyd veilig nie.

I'd be more concerned about the potential liver / cholestrol implications, acne, hair loss, water retention, tender moob-tissue possibilities, and the fact that unless you do a very carefully planned cycle, with proper PCT, most of the miraculous gains experienced on Anodrol in the first 3-4 weeks of cycle use, fade away just as quickly a few weeks afterwards.

The drug's prescribed for AIDS patients and TB sufferers that need to be kickstarted out of a wasting cycle and get an increased appetite - and in bodybuilding circles merely serves the purpose to kick-start a bulking cycle.. hence myself and Ianst1024 both saying if you really insist on Anadrol, take it in conjunction with injectables to see good lasting gains...

Otherwise, one just becomes strong as an ox for a while, bloats the muscles badly with water retention, and then you end up hardly putting on any quality muscle for your efforts and expenditure.

But hey, glad you had fun Shaun. Let us know how your strength maintains going forward.
    Last edited by BillyBob; 22-08-2011 at 04:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ha Ha

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well after a quick google check ur biggest concern right now should be clitoral hypertrophy. . . . watch out. It will get ya.
    Too lazy to make a new sig ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dr. Di View Post
    well after a quick google check ur biggest concern right now should be clitoral hypertrophy. . . . Watch out. It will get ya.
    whaha!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

hahahaha clitoral hypertrophy flippen lol.

yeh guys i knew the risks and as i said i sticked to the 3L minmum water rule for the liver.

Im using NOLVADEX as post cycle so hopefully it will help me keep some of the gain.

ill report back after mmm...one month time ?

i took a pic in my last week of A50's and ill take another in the same room under same light again.

but after im done with the Nolvadex im clean for some time to recover and then im back on it again,no doubt what so ever!!!