Percent received of goal amount for this month: (12%)
Please donate to, amongst other things, purchase and install modifications for Carbonite.co.za, as well as pay the licensing fees for the Vbulletin software.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Unknown Network Error" when downloading

Hi all, yes i know i started a new thread on this but it indeed needs its own attention!
    Okay, so as a few of you know already i was having trouble downloading the BFBC2 patch which was 2.45GB... i got a "unknown network error" half way through the download every time i tried.. (downloaded the patch at work and it worked fine when i put it on my pc)
    Ive read a bit about this issue and some say its Google Chrome and others say it has something to do with anti-virus programs blocking downloads and that i must just disable it..
    I tried with internet explorer and i was on the AVG trial which expired before i started doing the downloads... (i recently reformatted my PC)

Any suggestions???
    Thanks
    Scrapps

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)

Re: "Unknown Network Error" when downloading

why not just use a autoresumse downloader plug in? no need to restart downloads.

THis happens more often then you think and people just redownload it.
    [12-05, 08:09] Off-The-Chart: Silv just runs Ninja Style
    [12-05, 08:09] Off-The-Chart: he is like CUD money... "one minute it's there, the next it's gone"